ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:06 PM, bear0902 said:

Has anyone been to the galaxy edge and if so is anovos the company behind the sales of the FO armor that they are selling ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The armor I've seen at GE looks to be the same armor is seen in Anovos ads and appears to be identical to some of the suits that are now in the publics hands. Unless the mouse is having someone else produce this armor I would say it is Anovos.

The armor I've seen at GE looks to be the same armor is seen in Anovos ads and appears to be identical to some of the suits that are now in the publics hands. Unless the mouse is having someone else produce this armor I would say it is Anovos.

Well they are getting fast shipping and price is $6619.00

So the kits that you guys have built, be it Anovos Alpha, Betta, or other makers, What is the average spend once complete?

The Anovos from GE sounds rather expensive so if you were to add a labor component and professional paint job to your kit build as well, does that $6k plus price tag still look very exorbitant.

I'm not taking US vs other currency into consideration, nor a retail mark up, more an interest in where the price ends up as a rough comparison.

19 hours ago, ukswrath said:

From a couple pics I've seen of the helmet interior, it looks to be a weird -- possibly unique -- hybrid of the Premiere and Standard. Fiberglass construction, but with a Standard style interior.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peregrinus said:

From a couple pics I've seen of the helmet interior, it looks to be a weird -- possibly unique -- hybrid of the Premiere and Standard. Fiberglass construction, but with a Standard style interior.

I've also seen the interior images and it is definitely different to the standard line, but that may be because the are asking over $6000 for the whole package ;) 

11 hours ago, Harbinger said:

I think most people are in for well over $3k. More if you get a proper paint job (auto paint) which runs nearly a grand on its own.

Crap mine was easily over 4k

• 2 weeks later...
I saw that somebody was able to order the Anovos TLJ bucket at GE for a bit over $400, and got it shipped in a few weeks. Are they still being sold with fast shipping at GE, or just armor?

Everything is guaranteed fast shipping at galaxy’s edge with anovos ! -.- kinda salty bout it

Everything I've heard points to Disney getting priority over preorders for fulfillment. It's entirely possible Anovos has been sending all their inventory straight to the parks while we get to continue to wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harbinger said:

Everything I've heard points to Disney getting priority over preorders for fulfillment. It's entirely possible Anovos has been sending all their inventory straight to the parks while we get to continue to wait.

Wouldn't doubt it

• Like 1

And all that ordered those pre Oder kits, financed the stock for GE, thank the maker I never pulled the trigger on a kit because I was darn close to it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sly11 said:

And all that ordered those pre Oder kits, financed the stock for GE, thank the maker I never pulled the trigger on a kit because I was darn close to it.

I ordered 2 kits:smiley-sw013: well...technically 1 is just the armor pieces, was thinking of using that for spare parts and an executioner version - I’m on the hunt for Glen’s record;)

• Like 2

So are they really not the same then ? Or was he just saying that ?

They are clearly the same kit. You only have to sight the awful forearms to know it.

What *might* be different is if the kit is being produced via a different production line, as they claim with the helmet. This technically makes them a different product.

At the end of the day it’s just a new line of BS from Anosho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think this ^^

I know they aren't 100%, cause if you look at the chest piece, it's a 1 piece chest...  The strapping does look similar to the webbing strapping on their kits though...  I bet they designed the parks one's in a way that was more beefier and easier for multiple sized people wearing them...  So while they are similar, they are "technically" different...