ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

13 hours ago, The5thHorseman said:

They used Finn's forearms as reference which had 'mobility' cuts made to them. But they didn't replicate it quite properly either.

And at least one other 

xYpINS5.png

• Like 2

For anyone who may be attending SDCC and like to have a lively chat with Anovos staff in person or just to check out their "new reveals" that they may supply probably one day eventually maybe

nmatUWw.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

For anyone who may be attending SDCC and like to have a lively chat with Anovos staff in person or just to check out their "new reveals" that they may supply probably one day eventually maybe

Stampede lol 

Thanks for the pictures. The tight focus helps. It looks like they're replicating the Finn Trim™, but in that test-cobble haven't trimmed/rounded the corners on the backpiece. I really want my kit in-hand so I know what exactly I'm dealing with. I have several notions of how to attack this -- as with the shoulder seams -- that I can't start to narrow down until I have the final physical artifact to study and fiddle with. The cod I'm probably just going to try to source from KB. Maybe the amount he quoted me for the Phasma boot armor I ordered and he never made would be enough for that piece and he can get started right away since I already paid him almost two years ago...

And that SDCC floor map -- never mind ANOVOS, will folks please let us know if there's anything neat at the Rubies booth next door?

On 7/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, JAFO said:

There are some pretty decent 3D files for the forearm. It’s one of the few parts of the kit I think could work as a print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where could one find these? 

I’m assuming the sith trooper shown here (as well as the others) is anovos?

Only the helmet on display I believe.

They made 130 kits for production so every chance these are production used screen assets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lee_C_77 said:

Forgot to say that my red pauldron and FOTK kit came last week, minus the gaskets and the lid. 

E8-B2-D602-D2-F9-4993-B189-7-C06-E997-F8

That's great news!

So now there are exactly 3 confirmed and shipped suits out of the 50 "shipped" months ago?

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 4:43 AM, Lee_C_77 said:

Forgot to say that my red pauldron and FOTK kit came last week, minus the gaskets and the lid. 

Fantastic, great news. Looking forwarded to your build. 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 7:43 AM, Lee_C_77 said:

E8-B2-D602-D2-F9-4993-B189-7-C06-E997-F8

Happy to see you finally received the goods! Good Luck! :peace:

• Like 1

Let’s hope Anovos keep gaining momentum on these deliveries. Great to see you have received something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. 

I know it’s taken a while but the kit really is top notch. So much easier than a regular TK. Everything comes pre trimmed so it’s just a case of gluing it together. 

The Anovos instructions are awful. They say use Velcro almost everywhere like their OTTK. A bit of advice. Don’t bother with them. Make it up as you go along. In a few hours I’ve rigged the abs, cod, butt, legs and spats. 

Sure, there’s 2 seams to fill on the waist, and the yoke joint to fill, but my brother does car painting and said that it should be easy to paint match and feather in without painting the whole kit. 

The forearms aren’t great. The shape is a little wrong so I’m waiting on our GMLs input. 

All in all, it’s a great kit. Was I worth the wait? I’ll let you know when it’s finished. 

Would i pre order from Anovos again? No chance. 

• Like 3

I believe the answer is yes, it is Anovos.
Several of the members here have been and asked the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I believe the answer is yes, it is Anovos.
Several of the members here have been and asked the question.

I work at the one here in Disney world and asked the manager and they have fast shipping here for the suits completed tho
But the price is a bit ridiculous

Any takers on this question (about where to find the 3D files for the forearms). I'd be keen to hear too?

Thanks

CGTrader has a number of files.

I also know someone who has done a great job designing a set and trying to convince them to release them.

• Like 1

If it’s who I think Darren is referring to, those files are awesome, but there are a few out there currently.
Hope you are successful in convincing him.

• Like 1