ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

They responded to me. Saying people are clogging up the ticket system by sending multiple emails. Always the customers fault. 

They also responded closing all my tickets without actually answering any questions. 

The only way to get an answer is to put bullet points and ask direct questions. 

• Like 1

I know I shouldn't but had to laugh at this PRICELESS 

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I know I shouldn't but had to laugh at this PRICELESS 

S4B6GCM.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA.  Nice photoshopping.  Now all it needs is to be placed in one of anovos’ spam emails with 10 different emoji’s in the subject text.  I know the design is real according to the upcoming 3rd part of the mouse’s line of *alleged* “star wars” movies, but honestly the design looks like something that was from deviantart and other similar imagehosting sites with fanart and disgusting blogs (you know what they are).  

I look forward to more Classic TK’s joining our ranks in the future.  #GalacticEmpire4Life

Edited by ImperialMarine778
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ImperialMarine778 said:

I know the design is real according to the upcoming 3rd part of the mouse’s line of *alleged* “star wars” movies, but honestly the design looks like something that was from deviantart and other similar imagehosting sites with fanart and disgusting blogs (you know what they are). 

No comment on that they're called Sith Troopers?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Peregrinus said:

No comment on that they're called Sith Troopers?

LOL they can call it whatever they want at this point, but that red paint will fade hard hahaha.  Plus it will still be virtually impossible to fully clean out all of that gunk that will get stuck between the molded lines that are decorated around that armor even after light trooping in it.  Maybe someone can make hard wavy sponges with ridges molded specifically to fit between those decorative line molds and sell them to us ;) (We’re all looking at you Tony :), just send us a complimentary water bottle for the soap, water is scarce for us cali’s).  Don’t know if clay bar would help.....

Calling it a First Order Magma Trooper would have been much better.  

Also, a gravely missed opportunity for making some sort of First Order Death Trooper or Biker Scout instead if you ask me.....

[Maybe someone can make hard wavy sponges with ridges molded specifically to fit between those decorative line molds and sell them to us  (We’re all looking at you Tony :), just send us a complimentary water bottle for the soap, water is scarce for us cali’s).  Don’t know if clay bar would help.....

Just use a head lice comb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JAFO said:

[Maybe someone can make hard wavy sponges with ridges molded specifically to fit between those decorative line molds and sell them to us emoji6.png (We’re all looking at you Tony :), just send us a complimentary water bottle for the soap, water is scarce for us cali’s).  Don’t know if clay bar would help.....

Just use a head lice comb emoji1787.png

Haha ya.  That ABS with the back side of the armor for the lines filled better be sturdy enough to endure a good cleaning over and over. And expect much more frequent repainting.  I mean, the photoshopper has proposed at least 16 years for Anovos to address those types of issues if they actually go through with it, and I quote “if we’re lucky” LOL

....And speaking of painting,  I always found it silly that Anovos couldn’t just mold everything in black to make it easier for us to paint.  It would have saved them much more time and resources.....

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

Received my FOTK armour and red pauldron shipping notice yesterday. No helmet or gaskets yet but it’s a start. Hopefully others will follow. 

Great news Lee! Here’s hoping the Pauldron is red - we haven’t seen one in the wild yet and one person who ordered red got black.

Welcome to the Anosho lottery!

• Like 1

An Andre from another facebook group also received their kit w/ white pauldron, so it sounds like small waves go out. 

Perhaps when they get a large shipment, 3/4 goes to Disneyland, with 1/4 going to preorder fulfillment? 

1 hour ago, JTninja said:

An Andre from another facebook group also received their kit w/ white pauldron, so it sounds like small waves go out. 

Perhaps when they get a large shipment, 3/4 goes to Disneyland, with 1/4 going to preorder fulfillment? 

Glad to hear more kits are on the way. Looking forward to your build :duim:

So I’m trying to use the time spent waiting for this armour semi-productively (instead of spending it making voodoo dolls of Anovos executives..).

I’m trying to work out what the specific differences in the TFA vs TLJ armour are (not the helmets as that’s clear). I’ve poured through all the other forum posts and old CRL building discussions - but I can’t seem to find a definitive list of differences. What’s driving this is the comments about the armour seeming to be TLJ and I’m wondering just what will need to be changed to make this TFA approveable. 

I know that the cod is different (thinner) but there isn’t  a clear explanation about which level of approval this difference is required for.

I also know that the end cap on the TD is a different colour - but there were some old forum discussions about the size/length of the end cap maybe being different and I can’t see any description of where this ended up.

There was also some old discussion about the spats maybe being different?

I’m sure I’m not the only person wanting to make the TFA version of this armour - from what seems to be a TLJ version that is occasionally shipping. Can anybody help clear this up for us all (or if I’ve missed an exisiting thread about this, point me in that direction)?

thanks

10 minutes ago, Hutt-trooper said:

So I’m trying to use the time spent waiting for this armour semi-productively (instead of spending it making voodoo dolls of Anovos executives..).

I’m trying to work out what the specific differences in the TFA vs TLJ armour are (not the helmets as that’s clear). I’ve poured through all the other forum posts and old CRL building discussions - but I can’t seem to find a definitive list of differences. What’s driving this is the comments about the armour seeming to be TLJ and I’m wondering just what will need to be changed to make this TFA approveable. 

I know that the cod is different (thinner) but there isn’t  a clear explanation about which level of approval this difference is required for.

I also know that the end cap on the TD is a different colour - but there were some old forum discussions about the size/length of the end cap maybe being different and I can’t see any description of where this ended up.

There was also some old discussion about the spats maybe being different?

I’m sure I’m not the only person wanting to make the TFA version of this armour - from what seems to be a TLJ version that is occasionally shipping. Can anybody help clear this up for us all (or if I’ve missed an exisiting thread about this, point me in that direction)?

thanks

You've pretty much narrowed it down. The only other area I've seen that is different is the forearm construction near the elbow. 

Once you have your armor and begin your build it won't take much to alter and should cost very little. 

Lastly, take a look at the TFA CRL details and keep an eye on the TLJ CRL as I'm sure it will update in the near future.

• Like 1

The CRL's for both TFA and TLJ will be undergoing a review soon, there are specific differences between the armor and no doubt many of these will be bought up in the proposed updates as a lot more references are available since the CRL's had first been made.

Cod is definitely different and required for TLJ L2 EIB as most makers use the TFA design, the images below show the differences of those.

Image result for tfa cod difference whitearmor site:www.whitearmor.net

Forearms are also different (without digging for better images, the below show the difference)

TFA 

gallery_14191_66_20288.jpg

TLJ

0gK8DfF.png

TJL Anovos

pYDUea1.png

You may find this spreadsheet useful https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GBkXIfRs9lYW6vnhVjqdEv5oNdp2ToTs/view

The CRL's for both TFA and TLJ will be undergoing a review soon, there are specific differences between the armor and no doubt many of these will be bought up in the proposed updates as a lot more references are available since the CRL's had first been made.

Cod is definitely different and required for TLJ L2 EIB as most makers use the TFA design, the images below show the differences of those.
XCvs6Xa.jpg&key=a73a5ff55fc051108ea146a771dec33cb3229f3176ed43321fa8f8b6a0ed2373

Forearms are also different (without digging for better images, the below show the difference)
TFA
gallery_14191_66_20288.jpg

TJL
No4aiJR.png&key=bace6cf83f18e8fd228f9b898ed46e00958567c37d737c2029feeeeec1411141

You may find this spreadsheet useful https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GBkXIfRs9lYW6vnhVjqdEv5oNdp2ToTs/view

To be honest the cod may become a moot point once the CRL is reviewed. There are three versions of the cod seen in TLJ, including the TFA.