ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

I have only seen two people that actually received them. I think it might have been a PR stunt before Celebration to take a little heat off them. Even those weren’t complete kits.

There’s actually a build thread above in this section.

I’ve seen four kits in various stages of being built. Yet to see a completed one.

And still no soft parts.

Edited by JAFO

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

I’ve seen four kits in various stages of being built. Yet to see a completed one.

And still no soft parts.

Javier completed his over a month ago. He built it to the Anovos design with no changes. He's already a legion FOTK 

Javier completed his over a month ago. He built it to the Anovos design with no changes. He's already a legion FOTK 

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

18 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

That´s great news so don´t get me wrong but how is that possible? I mean the sideseam and the yoke.:huh: I know it says without a visible seam for the abdomen section so tecnically as long as you don´t see it it should be fine but the yoke is meant to be one seamless piece?

"He's already a legion FOTK" could mean he was previously approved with another armor make??? If he's approved with this set of Anovos armor then it would come down to the GML who approved him and how well he/she knows the costume and CRL requirements, it's an old issue about being consistent throughout the legion when it comes to costume approval which is brought up on many occasions on the legions forums, we see some very different levels of costume throughout the legion ;) 

• Like 1

"it's an old issue about being consistent throughout the legion when it comes to costume approval which is brought up on many occasions on the legions forums, we see some very different levels of costume throughout the legion  

That much is true! I see the UKG just passed a TLJ FOTK with a TFA TD.

We know the TFA TD appears in TLJ but the CRL is yet to recognise this.

Looking forward to getting these CRLs updates soon!

13 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

"He's already a legion FOTK" could mean he was previously approved with another armor make??? 

He's a legion FOTK approved in an Anovos Alpha kit, this is his 2nd kit. Guess I should have been more clear on this

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ukswrath said:

He's a legion FOTK approved in an Anovos Alpha kit, this is his 2nd kit. Guess I should have been more clear on this

Roger roger, though as much ;) 

• Like 1

Did anyone else notice in Anovos' last update that they are still listing the armor as 'The Force Awakens' despite previous info suggesting that it is TLJ? AND - that they show TLJ helmets as a separate item still awaiting shipping... 

Am I foolish to still be holding out hope that when the full orders begin to ship I might actually receive the TFA helmet I expected and a set of armor that can actually be made into TFA without having to get 3rd party extra pieces??

(and I know - some will say I'm still being foolish expecting to get anything at all - let alone the specific version of armor I actually ordered)

I hope you and others do get what they ordered.
I was so close to pulling the trigger on one of these about a year ago, I count my self lucky I did not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

I hope you and others do get what they ordered.
I was so close to pulling the trigger on one of these about a year ago, I count my self lucky I did not.

Me too, I was looking at how I could scrounge up the money but the unknown on the shipping was just a step too far.  Glad I dodged that one now.

1 hour ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Me too, I was looking at how I could scrounge up the money but the unknown on the shipping was just a step too far.  Glad I dodged that one now.

For anyone interested, shipping to the uk is $340 !!!!!!

They invoiced me for shipping April 30th but still haven’t sent my kit. And when they finally get the helmet and gaskets, guess what?

SHIPPING IS PAYABLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

They invoiced me for shipping April 30th but still haven’t sent my kit. And when they finally get the helmet and gaskets, guess what?

Smart revenue raising! Seems a little like double dipping.

3 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Smart revenue raising! Seems a little like double dipping.

Yup. Someone’s gotta pay to have Disneyland’s TLJ helmets made and it sure as hell won’t be Anovos!

Agreed, hard to fathom how this company thinks that what they are doing is the right thing by their customers. Gouging and double dipping yet people keep sending money their way.

55 minutes ago, Lee_C_77 said:

Ouch, over double what the OT was then.  And when it arrives Fedex are going to send you an invoice for 23% of the kit + shipping cost + handling fee....

2 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Agreed, hard to fathom how this company thinks that what they are doing is the right thing by their customers. Gouging and double dipping yet people keep sending money their way.

Unless the Mouse is encouraging it. Look at the FOTK selling at GE. My first thought was, who in their right mind would pay for that? Answer, people with money to spend. If Disney is charging this kind of $ for the armor at GE who knows what they could be recommending Anovos retail their products at, and/or charging Anovos a boatload for royalties which would leave them no alternative but to pass the bill on to the consumer :blink:   

Sadly, if the mouse ever decides to bring the hammer down 3rd party armor suppliers this could become the new norm. Let's hope not

Unless the Mouse is encouraging it. Look at the FOTK selling at GE. My first thought was, who in their right mind would pay for that? Answer, people with money to spend. If Disney is charging this kind of $ for the armor at GE who knows what they could be recommending Anovos retail their products at, and/or charging Anovos a boatload for royalties which would leave them no alternative but to pass the bill on to the consumer :blink:   

Sadly, if the mouse ever decides to bring the hammer down 3rd party armor suppliers this could become the new norm. Let's hope not

Well, I’m fine with Anovos selling at those prices as long as it means we still keep third parties. I’d still prefer to go support a reliable third party for a better price. However, as we keep learning, reliable, is the key word too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...