ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

On 5/20/2019 at 9:59 AM, mikidymac said:

Anovos sure went quiet after celebration. Even their Live Chat has been down ever since then.

I tried emailing them 20 days ago asking for a status with the holdup and they still haven’t replied with that either.  They’re apparently also ignoring emails as well.  

As I predicted back in April someone has managed to pick up an Anovos TLJ lid at SWGE!

They did have to ask if they were in stock and were rewarded for doing so.

Tony - you were there on the weekend ... did you ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAFO said:

As I predicted back in April someone has managed to pick up an Anovos TLJ lid at SWGE!

They did have to ask if they were in stock and were rewarded for doing so.

Tony - you were there on the weekend ... did you ask?

No, I did see them though. To be honest I was just as surprised to here someone was able to pick up a bucket there, until I found out today Disney has contracted Anovos to be their supplier for another 3 years.  Just guessing here but if that's the case Anovos probably sent every helmet they had in stock to Disney for GE opening. 

10 hours ago, ukswrath said:

No, I did see them though. To be honest I was just as surprised to here someone was able to pick up a bucket there, until I found out today Disney has contracted Anovos to be their supplier for another 3 years.  Just guessing here but if that's the case Anovos probably sent every helmet they had in stock to Disney for GE opening. 

You mean they sent all three of their demo/con/trade show buckets to Anaheim. -_- 

• Like 1

I am not sure how truthful the guy was that supposedly walked in and got a FOTK helmet  so I would be a little suspicious. Form what I am hearing it is a pre-order with delivery in 6-8 weeks. Either way though that is a pretty big slap in the face to all of us that have them on order. I think we need one of our members to actually verify what the in-park terms are.

I think it will be really ugly at ComiCon for Anovos if you can get them at the park but we are still waiting. It would be interesting to see if they have any legal obligations to us or if at this point Disney is giving them so much money they are just going to screw all of us.

Interesting to see how the Mouse handles it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/29/2019 at 5:01 PM, ImperialMarine778 said:

I tried emailing them 20 days ago asking for a status with the holdup and they still haven’t replied with that either.  They’re apparently also ignoring emails as well.  

25 days now and still no simple email response from them.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?  They don’t even respond to emails now.  

25 days now and still no simple email response from them.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?  They don’t even respond to emails now.  

No email, no live chat. Nothing. Pretty much the global experience right now.

3 hours ago, JAFO said:

Starting to make headlines now...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/hollywood-docket-studios-sued-missing-cosplay-merchandise-1215368

I doubt anovos will even show up to court.  They’ll make every excuse to delay their own trial as well.  I mean, they can’t even answer emails now.  At best they might write a delayed letter to court and make ambiguous counterarguments using whatever they posted on their site or bribe the mouse.  

Edited by ImperialMarine778

Hopefully in the lawsuit the person should also mention that Anovos’ Fraud is also clearly evident in how they are making tlj instead of the tfa armor that they were supposed to give us on top of the delays. This is blatant fraud and lying on their part because they technically never and will never fulfill the tfa armor that was ordered.  I ordered tfa armor, and now anovos is going to not even going to make it and instead make me wait for a tlj armor that I did not order.  As everyone has pointed out already, tfa and tlj are virtually completely different molds, build, appearance, etc from top to bottom, they are different everywhere at a glance.  And where’s the inner chest/back piece that is not supposed to be fused with the outer chest?  You’re better off replacing the entire top.  And rework is worst than building from scratch.  That was supposed to be completely separate from the outer, but now it’s one piece.  And they mutilated the joining between the front and back torso, which was not advertised in their preorder and did not exist in the alpha/beta kits.  

I really hope that Roger Dalton and his lawyers are reading this forum as well.  

Anovos better start pulling out their old alpha/beta molds, start cranking out the tfa armor they promised from the beginning, and send each tfa kit out everytime 1 is done like ALL the other vendors that make star wars armor now without delay.  If not, this fraud they are blatantly committing is going to hold true.  

Edited by ImperialMarine778
  • Like 1

I really hope that Roger Dalton and his lawyers are reading this forum as well.  

Roger is in a number of groups on social. You can always lend your POV to him there if you track him down.

14 hours ago, ImperialMarine778 said:

Also if anyone on this website has a spare tfa first order stormtrooper kit/costume (maker does not matter at this point), please PM me asap.  I will buy it.  

Other than Jimmi who is listed in the vetted suppliers list I'm not sure who else you can go to for armor. I know there's other suppliers out there but unsure as to why they don't come forward and ask to be added to the list. Maybe they don't for legal or other reasons.

Edited by ukswrath

7015637db1ef4f5d83f3de742c88d708.jpg

2683aa01f99481288d7a0e8a4f7a86d0.jpg

e410ec62a1ddb5498c18444bb46bf70c.jpg

Here’s the TLJ lid that made it out of SWGE. It’s an Anovos standard but has a lining. Also comes with a stand. Perhaps it’s a park special edition.

I was at GE on Tuesday and when I was leaving the First Order shop, I saw an employee walking into the shop with a Kylo helmet box.  I assume the helmet was inside and was just sold...  I know there are people in the Kylo FB group that have been waiting for those as well...

Definitely disappointing if for real they have in stock items at Galaxies Edge while we all wait.

If the lawsuit does pan out, my bet is the Mouse forks over the money. Anovos would likely then be a closed door shop, but slaves to the mouse to make stuff exclusive for Galaxies Edge. TBH I still don’t know why Disney didn’t just do that or produce their own in the first place. It’s not like Anovos has special things Disney couldn’t buy and use otherwise.

Just now, FN-1313 said:

TBH I still don’t know why Disney didn’t just do that or produce their own in the first place. It’s not like Anovos has special things Disney couldn’t buy and use otherwise.

Because Disney doesn't make anything, they just put their name on it and charge royalties. 

• Like 1

Definitely disappointing if for real they have in stock items at Galaxies Edge while we all wait.

If the lawsuit does pan out, my bet is the Mouse forks over the money. Anovos would likely then be a closed door shop, but slaves to the mouse to make stuff exclusive for Galaxies Edge. TBH I still don’t know why Disney didn’t just do that or produce their own in the first place. It’s not like Anovos has special things Disney couldn’t buy and use otherwise.

The judge has pushed the lawsuit to ADR. Will be interesting to see what happens now.

• Like 1