ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

35 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

How about the Jimi kits he seems pretty reliable.

Yes, but there's pros and cons to every armor. Do a little research before buying.

Yes, but there's pros and cons to every armor. Do a little research before buying.

I bought Anovos so don’t lecture me about doing research.

Just being a smart an impolite person, Tony lol.

Weird the forum won’t let me post smart a$$ it changed it to impolite person.

It’s funny or maybe sad how Anovos was sending press releases and apologies every day up to Celebration and now absolutely nothing, no promised updates no updated shipping dates, nothing. Coincidence?

Dana, “Joe people are really pissed, we better do something before Celebration “.

Just now, mikidymac said:

It’s funny or maybe sad how Anovos was sending press releases and apologies every day up to Celebration and now absolutely nothing, no promised updates no updated shipping dates, nothing. Coincidence?

And you're surprised? lol

How is 850 armor works?  Are they legit or recasts?  Also what is the summary of situation on 850 regarding their TFA FOTK?  Hopefully they didn’t ditch TFA and went tlj as well.....I am mainly concerned if they are recasts or not however.  

Edited by ImperialMarine778

4 hours ago, ImperialMarine778 said:

How is 850 armor works?  Are they legit or recasts?  Also what is the summary of situation on 850 regarding their TFA FOTK?  Hopefully they didn’t ditch TFA and went tlj as well.....I am mainly concerned if they are recasts or not however.  

They're legit. Regarding their current situation regarding the TFA, you'll need to ask them directly. They've posted several advertisement links on the FB FOTK groups as well as others so one would assume they have kits ready to sell however, other then the advertisement photos I haven't seen anyone with the armor.    

I think the most affordable maker is 850, kits instock at $350 (no helmet, might have white ABS in stock, mostly black ABS). 

Legit makers of FOTK (that I know of)

ANOvos - coming from China/USA, white ABS with resin bits, available on the 3rd day of each leap year

Back Stage Props (BSP) - white ABS armor, resin helmet?, to be released in the coming months (just beginning test pulls)

Diversity Props - available from Europe, TLJ, ABS armor, resin helmet?  Lots of reports of poor communication, refund issues

Jimmiroquai - available from Indonesia?, flexible fiberglass, resin helmet?, both TFA and TLJ

KB Props - available from USA, black/white ABS, resin helmet, TFA, not sure if TLJ yet

850 Armor works - available from USA?, both white and black ABS, resin helmet?, TFA

Recast

FN Armor - white ABS, absolutely horrible

Edited by JTninja
  • Like 1

So it sounds like on Thursday, Anovos sent out shipping invoices to the next batch of orders. 4 people in the facebook group announced they had received theirs. What was interesting is that one of them ordered their kit Oct 3rd of '16 (without helmet), while there are still many from March-September (with helmet) that haven't received invoices yet. Last month, Anovos was okay with shipping most of the kit, minus the helmet and soft parts. Perhaps they have helmets arriving soon, and decided to get out a few non helmet orders (though ordered later?). Or whats probably more likely, Anovos doesn't care and are shipping out of order.

Oh, and shipping to Florida was $90. I think Anovos ships from Los Angeles?

Edited by JTninja

Just search for Anovos First Order Stormtrooper Kit Building Group. I'm one of the Admins there.

Or were you referring to another group?

Edited by ukswrath

I'd like to get some feedback regarding direction for building my Anovos FO TK and shooting for 501st approval. So the Anovos appears to be TLJ specific and my helmet is TFA. Looking through the CRLs, at least for the moment, I would obviously need a TLJ helmet to shoot for TLJ but, I don't see anything other than seam issues that would keep me from being approved as TFA at basic level. Maybe the forearms and cod? But even the CRLs don't specify those differences yet. I do have a set of KB forearms that I will be building to switch out just in case and will probably source out a cod as well but, for now I'm just trying to get a grasp and a feel on what to shoot for out of the box on this build. Any and all insight is greatly appreciated.

Hey Greg you've come to the right place. Just for clarification, are you saying you've received one of the latest Anovos kits and the helmet and body are different versions?

10 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Greg you've come to the right place. Just for clarification, are you saying you've received one of the latest Anovos kits and the helmet and body are different versions?

No. My kit will be here Friday. I ordered the standard because I already have my helmet and all soft parts. But, my helmet is TFA.  Been stockpiling pics from Anovos, Celebration and from Javier's unboxing so its pretty obvious the kit is TLJ. 

4 minutes ago, BlackFrown72 said:

No. My kit will be here Friday. I ordered the standard because I already have my helmet and all soft parts. But, my helmet is TFA.  Been stockpiling pics from Anovos, Celebration and from Javier's unboxing so its pretty obvious the kit is TLJ. 

Copy, you're correct.

Depending on your skill level, it would probably still be easier to pick up a TLJ helmet than try and modify any armor sections.

Edited by ukswrath