ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Sounds like the wording goes as far to state no refunds on orders made previous to today too.

"We will continue to honor any existing refund requests made prior to this policy change as business permits."

8dffbce0b4d0102e4616769408953369.jpg

Thanks Dustin for sharing this pic! The shoulder seam in all its glory!

I guess if everyone walks with their arms straight that ab side seam won’t be an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

57 minutes ago, Scimitar said:

Sounds like the wording goes as far to state no refunds on orders made previous to today too.

"We will continue to honor any existing refund requests made prior to this policy change as business permits."

That isn't correct.

The very first line says orders from now on.

The Refund Issue

This update reflects changes that pertain to orders placed on and after April 11, 2019.

1 hour ago, mikidymac said:

That isn't correct.

The very first line says orders from now on.

The Refund Issue

This update reflects changes that pertain to orders placed on and after April 11, 2019.

I'm aware, but their use of the words "existing" and "prior" 100% contradicts the first line.

Edited by Scimitar

40 minutes ago, JAFO said:

15886e9c637a3fa4c5a8668e414bc53d.jpg

What are the odds you’ll be able to pick up an Anovos bucket at SWGE before they ship.

Perhaps the big A will fulfil their masters quota first.

Doubtful. They usually only take orders at cons or stores. 

Edited by ukswrath

Doubtful. They usually only take orders at cons or stores. 

Yep, so that means they should available at the First Order Cargo store.

14 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Yep, so that means they should available at the First Order Cargo store.

I've purchased two helmets through either Disneyland or Disney World stores. They'll tell you flat out they don't stock armor or armor parts. It's drop shipped directly to your home. Unless they decided to change their policy I don't see that happening however, in this case I'd love to be proven wrong ;)

2 hours ago, Scimitar said:

I'm aware, but their use of the words "existing" and "prior" 100% contradicts the first line.

They mean that any return requests made before April 11 will be processed and refunded, but from now on there will be no refunds. So any "existing" requests made "prior" to that date will be refunded.

Edited by PhilBobTheFish
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, PhilBobTheFish said:

They mean that any return requests made before April 11 will be processed and refunded, but from now on there will be no refunds. So any "existing" requests made "prior" to that date will be refunded.

Correct, no disagreement there. My original point was that their wording states that if you ordered anytime prior to today and don't already have an open support ticket for a refund before today, you're basically locked in for the ride now with no refund option (even if they say they might review a refund request). Which wasn't the current agreement when the order was placed. So it's either bad wording on their part or they're trying to be sneaky with the wording to avoid any new refund requests on old orders from people who are fed up with waiting.

Edited by Scimitar

23 minutes ago, Scimitar said:

Correct, no disagreement there. My original point was that their wording states that if you ordered anytime prior to today and don't already have an open support ticket for a refund before today, you're basically locked in for the ride now with no refund option (even if they say they might review a refund request). Which wasn't the current agreement when the order was placed. So it's either bad wording on their part or they're trying to be sneaky with the wording to avoid any new refund requests on old orders from people who are fed up with waiting.

Well they will consider refunds once they are in stock:

"We will continue to honor any existing refund requests made prior to this policy change as business permits, and will still consider future refunds for customers after a product is in-stock and ready to ship, but only on a case-by-case review."

So essentially if you have a pre order and want to cancel you may not receive funds unlit after the pre order is in stock, even then it's on a case by case basis.

• Like 2

Right, but again that's not what we agreed to when we ordered, we agreed to being able to request/receive a refund at any time up until the pre-order shipped. It's quite dishonest to take someone's money under one agreement and then suddenly change the rules, leaving the customer with no choice or recourse. I decided a long time ago to ride my pre-order out but this change stinks for anyone else who gets fed up with the wait from this point forward. Of course, it's not like they were actively giving refunds anyway, so not much is really changing. lol

1 minute ago, Scimitar said:

Right, but again that's not what we agreed to when we ordered, we agreed to being able to request/receive a refund at any time up until the pre-order shipped. It's quite dishonest to take someone's money under one agreement and then suddenly change the rules, leaving the customer with no choice or recourse. I decided a long time ago to ride my pre-order out but this change stinks for anyone else who gets fed up with the wait from this point forward. Of course, it's not like they were actively giving refunds anyway, so not much is really changing. lol

Still there is nothing in there that says anyone who agreed to terms in their pre order can't request a refund now, it depends how you read into what is there, so if anyone on the pre order list is still thinking of a refund I'd suggest asking for one ;) 

6 hours ago, JAFO said:

8dffbce0b4d0102e4616769408953369.jpg

Thanks Dustin for sharing this pic! The shoulder seam in all its glory!

I guess if everyone walks with their arms straight that ab side seam won’t be an issue emoji1787.png

That actually doesn’t look like it will be all that hard to join, it already lines up pretty good. It may even be able to use some ABS paste and avoid painting.

If we thought this area was a high stress point before it's going to be worse now with a full inner chest plate attached. The shoulder assembly will need to be looked at very carefully to prevent cracking. Good thing it's here on the FISD. With a collection of some of the best builders in the legion, I'm sure we can figure it out.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ukswrath said:

If we thought this area was a high stress point before it's going to be worse now with a full inner chest plate attached. The shoulder assembly will need to be looked at very carefully to prevent cracking. Good thing it's here on the FISD. With a collection of some of the best builders in the legion, I'm sure we can figure it out.  

I would agree. I am already thinking a nice aluminum backing plate with holes drilled and bonded to the underside with Plastic Welder 2. Just like a much larger and longer version of your shoulder bell bracket. We already know filling and paint are going to be needed no matter what. The same could be used for the sides.

Edited by mikidymac

1 hour ago, mikidymac said:

I would agree. I am already thinking a nice aluminum backing plate with holes drilled and bonded to the underside with Plastic Welder 2. Just like a much larger and longer version of your shoulder bell bracket. We already know filling and paint are going to be needed no matter what. The same could be used for the sides.

I was thinking the exact same :0Lighten: Once I get my hands on one I'll definitely be looking into it.

• Like 1

I wish I could help, but I didn’t even know that they had a panel.  They just probably ended up giving the same unfriendly and useless answers as always whether or not in person.  

So to summarize everything that has happened so far:  

- Anovos does not make TFA fotk armor anymore, only tlj

- Summarizing the posts they made, they will not change anything they did wrong and will not tell you when your order will ship, period.  

Given this situation, can someone please list on this forum the best vendors (that are not anovos) that are actively taking orders for tfa fotk now, since the other forum post is probably not as aware about the whole situation that is occurring on this forum post?  Or can anyone reply to the post (that lists the armor vendors) a request to look into this whole anovos situation and provide a new vendor guide for tfa fotk’s?  

P.S I’m going to continue holding onto my anovos fotk order permanently though.  In the mean time, I need a second kit from another vendor for this year.  

Edited by ImperialMarine778

Walt's Trooper Factory is taking pre-orders on an FOTK. No idea when it will be available (nothing on the facebook page).

850 Armor Works has something, but I have not seen any reviews of it yet. KB props has something as well, would like to see a recent review.

7 minutes ago, LTM said:

Walt's Trooper Factory is taking pre-orders on an FOTK. No idea when it will be available (nothing on the facebook page).

850 Armor Works has something, but I have not seen any reviews of it yet. KB props has something as well, would like to see a recent review.

Word of warning, as much as I trust Walt I would encourage buyers to refrain from preordering until known kits are in stock, unless you can preorder without payment. This goes for any seller. 

• Like 1

How do I visit the preorder page and how would I request a preorder from Walt?  I need to know what Walt’s release date for the preorder is.    

Also is KB props or 850 armor works recasts?  Please verify?

Much thanks

Edited by ImperialMarine778

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:12 PM, ImperialMarine778 said:

How do I visit the preorder page and how would I request a preorder from Walt?  I need to know what Walt’s release date for the preorder is.    

Also is KB props or 850 armor works recasts?  Please verify?

Much thanks

Check his FB page