JonnieBear

I use bungie cord and a piece of strapping for my boxes. More flexible that way

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

25 minutes ago, heartstopper85 said:

I use bungie cord and a piece of strapping for my boxes. More flexible that way

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That's an interesting concept. Bungie cords were actually used in the movie armor to hold the shoulder bells down over the biceps or the cod to posterior, guess it would work for the for the belt boxes also so long as they're not too lose :duim: 

19 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Sadly to pass basic quite a few the assembly instruction areas will need to be ditched for something more accurate. Hurtle #2 the Ab and Kidney seam. The entry seams are not on the side, it's one seam and it's in the back under the TD.  

Abdomen Section

·         The abdomen section must wrap around the wearer's body without a visible seam.

Instructions show to glue the sides and cut the back in half so hurtle#2 adverted:) and always knew this would have to be painted so no hurtle there ^_^ Anyhooo...with the skills and comradely of the FISD members we´ll be seeing some great looking FOTKs when these kits are more and more in hand :duim:

2 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Instructions show to glue the sides and cut the back in half so hurtle#2 adverted:) and always knew this would have to be painted so no hurtle there ^_^ Anyhooo...with the skills and comradely of the FISD members we´ll be seeing some great looking FOTKs when these kits are more and more in hand :duim:

Actually I was referring to the "No Seam". Yes you can glue it but there can't be a seam there. 

Edited by ukswrath

I use it for mine as well
1TbpiNp.jpg&key=d309d1c3c644033c14a4d60212f71cc5ffa51d80bf630c156a86f58e97723abc

Obviously you guys all bought from Belts of the First Order we introduced the bungee method to our kits about 18months who.

1 minute ago, JAFO said:

Obviously you guys all bought from Belts of the First Order emoji6.png we introduced the bungee method to our kits about 18months who.

Nope, made my own buuut I stole the idea from you:duim:

qy9HV61.jpgucmKKoC.jpgEQgMQnR.jpgKWYh2Zg.jpg

25 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Obviously you guys all bought from Belts of the First Order emoji6.png we introduced the bungee method to our kits about 18months who.

Nope, I made my own also and actually gave you the technical documentation for you to sell yours, remember? lol

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Nice! I personally never has an issue with mine being fixed.

Yeah I don´t think so either and I was going to use same set up as you did but this way was easier for me:)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Yeah I don´t think so either and I was going to use same set up as you did but this way was easier for me:)

Yea whatever works. Kinda like internal strapping, who cares so long as it's not required to be seen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Yea whatever works. Kinda like internal strapping, who cares so long as it's not required to be seen.

Speaking of which, I really wanted to mimic your strapping but that was waaaay out of my league:icon_bow:

• Like 1

Nope, I made my own also and actually gave the technical documentation for you to sell yours, remember? lol

I was quoting TheSwede and Heartstopoer rather than yourself TJ.

Of course I remember the advice you kindly offered back in March 2016. Didn’t see/receive any documentation though.

I recall when I first launched the bungee cord method back in Sept 17 and you PM’d me to confirm whether it was screen accurate or not, remember? lol

2 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Speaking of which, I really wanted to mimic your strapping but that was waaaay out of my league:icon_bow:

It's out of my league, though just last week I was asked to make them again :56pullhair:

Edited by ukswrath

1 minute ago, JAFO said:

I was quoting TheSwede and Heartstopoer rather than yourself TJ. You didn't specify 

Of course I remember the advice you kindly offered back in March 2016. Didn’t see/receive any documentation though. The documentation was all the information I gave you to build it correctly considering what Wyatt was building. 

I recall when I first launched the bungee cord method back in Sept 17 and you PM’d me to confirm whether it was screen accurate or not, remember? lol Absolutely, can't and won;t deny that  :D

1 minute ago, bear0902 said:

This is what they said emoji3166.png very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested to see how many they can get shipped out this year

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Interested to see how many they can get shipped out this year

Fingers crossed it's most if not all of them.

• Like 1