ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

1 hour ago, ukswrath said:

Shin tab or a section of forearm? I do remember someone slicing off the forearm section before realizing it was a connecting point. Thanks goodness for the scrap :laugh1:  

I think in my case someone in my crew cut the glue tab off of the shin and we didn't know it for days, but luckily I found it in the scrap pile and just had to reinforce and glue it back on. :)

59 minutes ago, camprandall said:

I think in my case someone in my crew cut the glue tab off of the shin and we didn't know it for days, but luckily I found it in the scrap pile and just had to reinforce and glue it back on. :)

I remember that. I know a lot of the beta group were taking notes on what not to do ;). Thanks for hitting the trenches before us :duim:

39 minutes ago, Tickle421 said:

Hopefully Anovos will get these shipped out hastily. I'm excited and I don't even know if I'll be included in this run!

We're hoping for the best for each and every one of you. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 5:24 PM, mikidymac said:

I have been using the chat quite a bit lately and it sounds like the customer service department is very limited and they don’t get much information at all. As we know Anovos in general has a horrible communication problem with customers and apparently within too. The CSR’s always say they are asking for the information and can only give what the production department is giving to them.

In my opinion it’s the production department and their lack of communication with everyone that is driving Anovos down.

It sure would be nice if upper management would address customers and fans at a Con or something.

I wonder if a small group of customers went to an Anovos booth at an event with posters listing our first hand experiences with Anovos, wait times and lack of communication. Something civil and factual like “Hello I am an Anovos customer and am still waiting on my order/refund for 2 years now and still no hard shipping dates”. Maybe that would get their attention.

FINGERS. TOES. ARMS. LEGS. ARE CROSSED FOR DELIVERY!!!!

• Like 2

And as excitement around delivery continues, here are a few pics to savour. Some good looking pulls. Talk of resin boxes too. Heavy but screen accurate.

ea9b029f6560580a3375078be6f12cc2.jpg

9c7146365f474e2fb1d92799d2206cac.jpg

5b9e343c9336240501d4b335a6db2087.jpg

60e23eb20239e32b15464fa945cf02c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Nice to see but the rumor was only 40 went out and I am not sure where that info came from. Hopefully it isn't a wait for another cargo ship to arrive before more start going out. It will really suck since they were so vague saying that the shipments will continue throughout the year. So did we get 40 kits total and now months before more even start going out? It would be so nice if they just spoke the truth for once.

6 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

Nice to see but the rumor was only 40 went out and I am not sure where that info came from. Hopefully it isn't a wait for another cargo ship to arrive before more start going out. It will really suck since they were so vague saying that the shipments will continue throughout the year. So did we get 40 kits total and now months before more even start going out? It would be so nice if they just spoke the truth for once.

Except for the folks at Anovos or those who know someone at Anovos I don't think anyone knows how many kits there are and how many have been sent out. 

Definitely some better screen accuracy from the earlier kits, I do like the fact they have the longer front section which sits behind the chest BUT the chest/yoke from the early kits did take a lot of strain above the shoulders hence which I can see they have these pieces hinge much like how Phasma's chest/yoke does. I wonder how much of a join line you would see if they where butted up tight with an elastic or Velcro or magnet attachment underneath, would they be seen in application photos, time will no doubt tell.

ea9b029f6560580a3375078be6f12cc2.jpg

Nice to also the better accuracy on the ab tabs but I would advise some strengthening behind these as they do look a little thin.

9c7146365f474e2fb1d92799d2206cac.jpg

I know Anovos had said kits should ship before Celebration but they really are cutting it fine, my beta was late to be shipped and I needed it for a specific troop here so it was heads down all in and had the kit assembled, painted and ready to wear in 10 days, so it can be done so for those of you hoping to wear them soon I wish you luck on your builds, do your research, check the build thread sections and get to building (or wait to see more images of a certain red trooper/s) ;)

Good luck everyone.

Yea I've never understood why they didn't adopt the longer more accurate lower section in the Alpha and Beta kits. 

As for kits built before SWCC, if someone hasn't done it before but has the helmet, gaskets and other soft goods this shouldn't be a problem with some skilled help. 

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tickle421 said:

Wow, did they come trimmed? Did you get an email saying it was on the way or did it just show up?

I think Anovos said previously that the because of all the delays, kits will ship trimmed as a thanks for sticking with them

They did say they would start shipping by the end of March, they just didn't say how many :laugh1:

10 minutes ago, JTninja said:

I think Anovos said previously that the because of all the delays, kits will ship trimmed as a thanks for sticking with them

They did say they would start shipping by the end of March, they just didn't say how many :laugh1:

As soon as they trim a kit they send one out, should only take another 10 years :laugh1:

Joking, only they know how long it will take ^_^

So is it just one person who got this package from anovos ? Or are their multiple people ? And has anyone answered how much they charged for the shipping ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far only one that I know of out multiple purchasers.

In terms of shipping, it was $52 from CA to MN.

• Like 1

So far only one that I know of out multiple purchasers.

In terms of shipping, it was $52 from CA to MN.

Oh wow I guess 50$ isn’t too bad I feel like it’s a bit much but honestly at this point just receiving it would make me not care lol

Is their a thread I can go too, to follow the build I’m very interested in watching the steps !?

Is their a thread I can go too, to follow the build I’m very interested in watching the steps !?

It’s possible they’ll set up a thread here at some point but currently they’re sharing info via Facebook groups.

• Like 1

It’s possible they’ll set up a thread here at some point but currently they’re sharing info via Facebook groups.

What’s the face book group named I would like to see more :) ! Please and thank you

5 hours ago, bear0902 said:

What’s the face book group named I would like to see more :) ! Please and thank you

A couple of the groups you can find ongoing information is the FISD group, Anovos First Order Stormtrooper Kit Building Group.

• Like 1

Has there been any new word about the kylo yet?  Also for that person that got his kit, did anovos/carrier notify him/her before receiving it?  Or did it just show up on the front door one day?

Edited by ImperialMarine778

4 hours ago, ImperialMarine778 said:

Has there been any new word about the kylo yet?  Also for that person that got his kit, did anovos/carrier notify him/her before receiving it?  Or did it just show up on the front door one day?

In a post I read on FB a recipient stated that they were asked if they wanted to wait for the gaskets and helmet (as they are not ready) or if they wanted the armor now, separately. So it would seem an email went out.

7 hours ago, ImperialMarine778 said:

THe Kylo has been delayed until Summer now. They said it was on the boat with the FOTK and would ship first then when the March 19 date passed they changed their story again to Summer 2019. So that is three times now the Kylo was on the boat over 2 years but it never arrived. Straight up lies at this point.

Keep in mind that so far their only has been one confirmed FOTK kit shipped and it was not complete.

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

THe Kylo has been delayed until Summer now. They said it was on the boat with the FOTK and would ship first then when the March 19 date passed they changed their story again to Summer 2019. So that is three times now the Kylo was on the boat over 2 years but it never arrived. Straight up lies at this point.

Keep in mind that so far their only has been one confirmed FOTK kit shipped and it was not complete.

Grrrrrr I am disappointed in the sad news people keep receiving from them!