ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

So basically if you order now, it’ll be easier to transfer it to your kid because you’ll probably be too old once it ships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha well looks like it lol.

Attached is recent update. 204a84690ad64cae04de3f8192324fbd.jpgd4415984cbbb2fdc88548d684aedc230.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

I missed the initial offering on these, then decided I wanted one and ordered from a place that fell apart THE DAY I ordered but was lucky enough to get my money back, then I got the email from ANOVOS as I put myself on the interest list forever ago when people were dropping out. I'm really hoping I get one of these and my TLJ helmet.  Im trying not to get too excited in case I end up on the next run which is a year out.

• Like 1

If anyone is having problems with their refund, I would like to take over your slot. Im already in the queue, but would like another set. No problem with the wait for me. We get Anovos to transfer the name, and I’ll pay you directly. Win win for all parties.

So let me know via DM if interested. Thanks.

It's not looking good my peeps.

I just inquired about my Kylo costume that was on a ship as of last week along with the FOTK kits and would would probably ship before the FOTK kits as of last week to be told today that they are pushed back to Summer 2019 with no explanation as to why other than that was what customer service was told.

Unfortunately something is going on at Anovos and it isn't good and customer service is either not being told or can't say anything. I have been waiting for months on In-stock items too that haven't shipped.

Edited by mikidymac

26 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

It's not looking good my peeps.

I just inquired about my Kylo costume that was on a ship as of last week along with the FOTK kits and would would probably ship before the FOTK kits as of last week to be told today that they are pushed back to Summer 2019 with no explanation as to why other than that was what customer service was told.

Unfortunately something is going on at Anovos and it isn't good and customer service is either not being told or can't say anything. I have been waiting for months on In-stock items too that haven't shipped.

Brutal

I contacted support about the First Order Kits and received this response.

Ryan: Thank you for reaching out and waiting! As per the last update, the FOTK kits will be finally shipping in waves starting in march and continue throughout the rest of the year. We here in customer service do not have access to nor are given any customer order lists though our fulfillment team will send them out in the order we got the orders in. Furthermore the teams will update you via email when they are headed to our warehouse and when they are shipping.

I asked about the date March 19th.

Ryan: The website was never updated since our last update a month ago sorry to say.

Edited by themaninthesuitcase
Removed black text formatting
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Trace said:

Ryan: Thank you for reaching out and waiting! As per the last update, the FOTK kits will be finally shipping in waves starting in march and continue throughout the rest of the year. We here in customer service do not have access to nor are given any customer order lists though our fulfillment team will send them out in the order we got the orders in. Furthermore the teams will update you via email when they are headed to our warehouse and when they are shipping.

Ryan: The website was never updated since our last update a month ago sorry to say.

they actually said something interesting! But the real question is, can this be true or another lie bum bum bummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! (Light flashes) (thundersound)

Edited by themaninthesuitcase
Removed black text formatting

10 hours ago, bear0902 said:

emoji33.png they actually said something interesting! But the real question is, can this be true or another lie bum bum bummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! (Light flashes) (thundersound)

I got he same canned response on the FOTK kits, but was told also that the TLJ helmets are delayed again so hopefully it is true. That being said they gave themselves the rest of the year to get them out........

• Like 2

They still haven't updated the status on the page from the Sept 20th update either. 

I did notice today that their online customer support didn't seem to be up the hours they said.  

I ordered an in stock item almost two weeks ago and was going to ask about it. 

Last time I ordered an in stock flighsuit it was only 3-4 days to ship. 

I love the quality of their stuff, but their business practices are driving me away. 

I will be happy to get this FOTK and then stop paying attention to them ever again.

21 hours ago, Trace said:

It’s already march 21 and that message says “starting in march”.  Also I checked the kylo ren ensemble updates and why is it saying completed production on more than one update?  The whole timeline for the kylo ren costume is incomprehensable.  Like I said before even with the new pics they sent (to most likely everyone and not just those who ordered) everything they said is old news.  They can talk about the molds all they want in their next updates and that doesn’t tell us any real indication that that the real fulfillment status has actually progressed anywhere since the end of 2017.  As for the kylo ren costume I’m seeing the same thing in how the updates are being handled (each update is just a rewording of the previous update).  This means that nothing is being done with these orders since the last 2 years and nobody really knows why.  

Edited by ImperialMarine778
  • Like 1

It’s already march 21 and that message says “starting in march”.  Also I checked the kylo ren ensemble updates and why is it saying completed production on more than one update?  The whole timeline for the kylo ren costume is incomprehensable.  Like I said before even with the new pics they sent (to most likely everyone and not just those who ordered) everything they said is old news.  They can talk about the molds all they want in their next updates and that doesn’t tell us any real indication that that the real fulfillment status has actually progressed anywhere since the end of 2017.  As for the kylo ren costume I’m seeing the same thing in how the updates are being handled (each update is just a rewording of the previous update).  This means that nothing is being done with these orders since the last 2 years and nobody really knows why.  

I talked to them on the Kylo and they said it’s pushed back at least another season at minimum and didn’t know why but two weeks ago they said they were on the boat and would go out before the FOTK kits. So all we really know is customer service doesn’t know jack squat.

11 hours ago, Tickle421 said:

I got he same canned response on the FOTK kits, but was told also that the TLJ helmets are delayed again so hopefully it is true. That being said they gave themselves the rest of the year to get them out........

After waiting this long I do feel it is a canned response but what does screaming in all caps on online chat help me?
I do know some things I have ordered have been quickly delivered.
I have seen things I did want to purchase from them but until this is cleared up I can't.

I can't order another thing knowing they have thousands of dollars of goods I have yet to receive and I think its a shame as they may have made more sales from me.

but going on 3 years leaves a very bad taste in my mouth, Yes I ordered multiple sets.

Just some plain honesty and clarity would help their case but I have failed to see it.

Afraid to block the "hey we got a new Boba Fett Blaster" in case I miss the your order is ready to ship email.

And I can't believe customer service doesn't get updates from the back office as I work for a large company and every customer whether 50 Million in Sales or 15 thousand gets treated with the same respect and gets their concerns answered.

These are not question's we are asking them they are concerns.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JAFO said:

So...it appears at least one person has received their kit before Celebration. But it’s not all good news....394e3a0c6b1fdbfd8db2a144868f49be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Show the armor, show the armor!:happyandcheerfulbirthday:

• Like 1

Show the armor, show the armor!:happyandcheerfulbirthday:

It’s not my armour. It’s a picture from another group. Until we ACTUALLY see the armour these pics should be considered speculative

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JAFO said:

It’s not my armour. It’s a picture from another group. Until we ACTUALLY see the armour these pics should be considered speculative emoji16.png

It's no longer speculative. I see you like that word :laugh1: (rainman) 

8 minutes ago, DancerRonin said:

Did they happen to mention how much shipping was?

Still waiting to hear form those that have actually received their armor. I'm sure if differs between countries also.

Did they happen to mention how much shipping was?

Jim hasn’t mentioned anything about his wife’s kit yet but it will all be rebelled in time.

At this stage the Anovos worldwide tally is 1 x FOTK kit and 2 x FOTK Pauldrons received. Here’s hoping for more soon.

56 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Jim hasn’t mentioned anything about his wife’s kit yet but it will all be rebelled in time.

At this stage the Anovos worldwide tally is 1 x FOTK kit and 2 x FOTK Pauldrons received. Here’s hoping for more soon.

They are 1/3 with me. I have gotten my neck seal, armor and vest? Not so much.   

The pics for those not on FB

DOXkPlq.jpg

A1c9CSH.jpg

azxv8P2.jpgbrC2mvZ.jpgDefinitely looks like the chest/yoke connection will need some work as expected