ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

1 minute ago, mikidymac said:

For the F-11 it’s not that hard. Wash really good with hot soapy water then scuff it up and rattle can it. Som clear would help with durability. Pretty much the same as resin blaster.

Is there a specific color I’m looking for? I know that there can be some oddly specific colors. 

If you head on over to our 3D parts and technical threads and look for the F11-D 3D files, when you download them you will find a PDF that shows a breakdown of what colour all the components should be. I don't beleive it has colour codes but at least you will know what should be black, white and silver.

hope that helps.

14 hours ago, Sly11 said:

If you head on over to our 3D parts and technical threads and look for the F11-D 3D files, when you download them you will find a PDF that shows a breakdown of what colour all the components should be. I don't beleive it has colour codes but at least you will know what should be black, white and silver.

hope that helps.

Thanks!!!

Just received an email from anovos telling me I have been given an opportunity to get in on the standard kit......the same one I paid for 2 years ago and am still waiting for.......

I just received the same email. Fourth time I’ve received it over the last three weeks. Seems like their attempt at revenue raising is not going so smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, JAFO said:

I just received the same email. Fourth time I’ve received it over the last three weeks. Seems like their attempt at revenue raising is not going so smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome back 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DancerRonin said:

Just received an email from anovos telling me I have been given an opportunity to get in on the standard kit......the same one I paid for 2 years ago and am still waiting for.......

Interesting

1 hour ago, DancerRonin said:

I predicted this some time ago, since A LOT of people pulled out and cancelled their orders Anovos now finds itself (when they are in hand) with quite a few kits that they don't have buyers for so now are reaching out to anyone who had previously shown interest, perhaps they will learn you can't keep stringing people along and not delivering.

Just now, Harbinger said:

If they were actually shipping and offered at the original Tier 1 price I'd consider buying a backup for spare parts etc. but not at $800+.

I second that. 

• Like 1