ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

So the 21st has been and gone... I must just be further down the list which is why I didn't receive my shipping notification from Anovos... right? Surely lots of other members here have got their notification..? right? Anovos wouldn't miss yet another deadline promise without saying anything again... right? Hmmm...

Oh. Maybe I mis-read their September 21 email?

When they said they were 'pushing the first wave of delivery one more season' I assumed that meant 'one more season' from their previous update (on June 5th) which had promised shipping to be Spring through Summer 2018 (March 20 - September 21, 2018)? So I'd assumed that 'one more season' meant Fall 2018 (ending Dec 21)?

Do you think maybe they meant one more season after the the season in which their email was sent? You could be right but that's pretty sneaky - as it's really a TWO season delay from their previous update.

Either way - there's no armour been shipped - and even as I type this (as self-therapy) I realise - it doesn't really matter WHAT Anovos say, or how I interpret it... their emails have no bearing on when we'll actually receive anything...

Just would've been a nice Christmas present to hear that they'd actually met their (most recent) promise and started shipping...

On a more cheery note - I hope everyone checking in on this thread has a very Merry Christmas, and that there is much Star Wars in your stockings and under your trees. MTFBWY.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bear0902 said:

What’s this mean? It says liquid error? It was a mistake I guess?

Liquid is a templating system created by Shopify to make it easier to design web shops.  Anovos use Shopify to provide their web shop.

Looks like there is an error in the template/software somewhere which is causing this error.

Liquid is a templating system created by Shopify to make it easier to design web shops.  Anovos use Shopify to provide their web shop.

Looks like there is an error in the template/software somewhere which is causing this error.

Ahh ok thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year everyone!  The shipping calendar is still not updated.  And looks like Anovos is still completely silent.  Any word on anybody receiving their Kylo Ren costumes at least (despite shipping not updated for that item either), or any Imperial item from Anovos to indicate that Anovos still ships stuff? How about the officer belt?

Edited by ImperialMarine778

Looks like they have quietly changed the ship date to winter now (up through March 21) without actual status updated...

Nothing has changed. They gave these dates months ago people. Complete shipments before Celebration in April was their exact words.

They did update their shipping estimates by putting them directly on the product pages towards the bottom.

On Sept 20th they said the next step was about an additional month of tuning, then start manufacturing with the hope to finish shipping all waves by celebration. 

I would figure by now they would be shipping some of the initial orders out since it has been 3.5 months since then.  Until a few days ago the shipping calendar said by Dec 21st which I assume was their starting to ship out to people.

It’s no secret that they are way behind and making excuses. That being said I wouldn’t expect to start shipping until February at the easiest, shipping into March if their estimates have any shred of truth.

On the Kylo REN they have been saying it’s done and heading to the fulfillment center for almost a year now and they just changed the estimate from Fall to winter so they are just spinning lyes now.

38 minutes ago, snorcross11 said:

So is anyone else backing out because of how bad anovos has screwed everyone over in the shipping estimate or are you just waiting since we’ve waited this long? I was tempted to leave before they sent the last update with photos but now idk if I can put up with this for another year.

I'm waiting to see if it actually ships per their last estimate (shipping prior to Celebration in April). If it does not, then I will be cancelling. Of course a week after I get my refund they'll start shipping. lol

17 minutes ago, Scimitar said:

I'm waiting to see if it actually ships per their last estimate (shipping prior to Celebration in April). If it does not, then I will be cancelling. Of course a week after I get my refund they'll start shipping. lol

Hang in there Eric - stay true to First Order :duim:

• Like 1