ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

7 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

They got in touch so ad me to the ones eagerly awaiting shipping - They told me the batch I got in one were shipping spring-19 #fingers crossed# :popcorn:

Great news I did receive a very nice email back from them thanking me for my honesty and for forwarding your info. It is strange that in the same email 3 different delivery dates had been given, I would think you will be on the last of the shipping which should be summer but cross fingers I am wrong, hopefully not to much longer for everyone to actually see these kits ;) 

• Like 1

I am not sure where the Summer of 19 would have come from.

If signing up now for an empty spot from someone canceling that should put you in their April 2019 (Spring) window since you would technically still be part of the first run although at the end.

59 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

I am not sure where the Summer of 19 would have come from.

If signing up now for an empty spot from someone canceling that should put you in their April 2019 (Spring) window since you would technically still be part of the first run although at the end.

They said although he is being added to their wait list it will be at the end of that list, not slotted into an open space that was already taken. Spring - Summer was what I was told.

4 minutes ago, Bud Spaklur said:

I signed up for Anovos notifications over a year ago and got an email the other day from them saying they’re ready to ship me a kit if I want to purchase one. One would think that with a one-year waitlist in some cases, they’d invest in broadening their production capabilities. I’m an impatient person. When I saw there was a long wait time, I signed up but immediately went and bought armor from another manufacturer instead (Mark of AP)

This would be for OT Stormtrooper not FO which is the main subject of the thread  :duim:

• Like 1

Just saw that some people on the Anovos TFA site were recently contacted and offered an invoice for a spot in the FOTK line. Hopefully that is a good sign progress is being made. They were offered it at the new $850 price with no soft goods or bucket.

28 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

Just saw that some people on the Anovos TFA site were recently contacted and offered an invoice for a spot in the FOTK line. Hopefully that is a good sign progress is being made. They were offered it at the new $850 price with no soft goods or bucket.

Correct, since a lot of people have dropped out because of the long wait, they have been going through their lists and contacting those who expressed interest.

But no guarantee they are closer to delivery, they are just selling what they already banked on making ;) 

10 hours ago, mikidymac said:

Yeah that would be me:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bud Spaklur said:

No, LoL. I was offered a spot in their ordering line. Haha. But no, I won’t be buying another costume for awhile. I have my eyes set on a scout, but my wife is strongly opposed to another costume. It’s going to take quite some time to convince her.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...buy one and just tell her the nice guys on FISD wanted to give you one for Christmas:smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

Hearing rumors about a new red trooper for 9 so that might steal my interest away

Would make sense since one appears in Star Wars Resistance.

Would make sense since one appears in Star Wars Resistance.
Vonreg is supposed to be an unused concept from episode 9 prob saying too much on a thread about a set armor from a movie on 2015 that won't be ready by 2019

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well, it’s already dec. 12 and nothing from oh-no-vos still.  I know they said before celebration 2019 in their last message, but I find this way too hard to believe.  Will they actually make it, or is it safe to dismiss that as a lie and just wait longer?  

Also, following up from my last post, does jimmiroquai have a fisd account?  Any improvements made to his builds lately?

Anyways, I’ll just assume that rebels abducted the ppl that were supposed to make my costume, and maybe-traitor ren is too busy force-skyping stimpy (while taking a shower) everyday to do something about the problem

Edited by ImperialMarine778

I think they are too busy shipping out all of the Kylo sets at the moment since the shipping window closes on the 22nd. I haven't heard anything on that or any updates so I am assuming they are shipping them as we speak. They wouldn't miss their shipping window without notifying us right?

23 hours ago, mikidymac said:

I think they are too busy shipping out all of the Kylo sets at the moment since the shipping window closes on the 22nd. I haven't heard anything on that or any updates so I am assuming they are shipping them as we speak. They wouldn't miss their shipping window without notifying us right?

I wish that they would say something about shipping the Kylo ensembles. I have reached out a few times and got back generic "We are on track to ship by December 22nd". They always have said that though so nobody really knows what is going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get to the day of season close and they push it to winter......

28 minutes ago, Sean Hebein said:

I wish that they would say something about shipping the Kylo ensembles. I have reached out a few times and got back generic "We are on track to ship by December 22nd". They always have said that though so nobody really knows what is going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get to the day of season close and they push it to winter......

Agreed, I can't believe how a Anovos can say we are ontrack to ship Spring 2018, then the Kylo is ontrack to ship Summer 2018, then ontrack to ship Fall 2018 and now still no word. Who the heck is manning the wheel there?

All signs are pointing to them being afraid of how the truth will be received by their customers. I think they have known all along what the real delivery dates are going to be. They already seem to struggle with cash flow as evidenced by how hard it is for people to get refunds. If they told people back in Spring that they would have missed their projected ship date by 9 months minimum, they would have likely had an avalanche of refund requests that they wouldn't have been able to honor. To be clear, I think Anovos customer service is just as in the dark as the customers, they get fed the "on track to ship by X" and that is what they regurgitate. 

• Like 1

Well it took them almost a month to ship an “in stock” imperial officer belt that I bought during their pre-Black Friday sale.

Finally will arrive tomorrow.

So I’m not surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we aren’t the only ones frustrated. I was just a Disneyland Launch Bay yesterday and was talking with one of the supervisors and they brought up a Anovos. They said that when they were selling the Anovos helmets and costumes they got so many angry customers from late or no delivery they pulled the plug. So sounds like the Mouse isn’t too happy with them either.

• Like 2