ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

On 8/13/2018 at 8:20 AM, heartstopper85 said:

Diversity props made my vest and I'm happy with it. There are loads of better suppliers outside of aNOvos

Yup.  Anyone who still needs a vest - shoot me an email at philip@diversityprops.com and I'll get you taken care of. 

• Like 1

The sad thing is that Anovos is now selling their kits for $900.00 + shipping, which is insane considering you can get one made of thicker ABS for less from many of our vetted armorers in less than 4-6 weeks in many cases.  For that price I would throw in another $50.00 and get an RS kit.  Plus, the vetted sellers actually communicate!  Yes, the Anovos helmet does come pre assembled, but is it really worth waiting a year (or more) in some cases for that?  I think not.

I do find it strange how much their prices have gone up, (I paid $400.00 for the Anovos kit I used for my Hero build just 2 years ago).  I understand inflation, but it sounds like they are just getting greedy.

• Like 1

I couldn't help myself and reached out to Anovos for any kind of update on delivery...

Here's what I sent:

Hi. I have an old order for the First Order Stormtrooper Standard kit (full armour kit - not just the helmet) from back in 2016. Can you please check in with Reggie to see if there is any kind of update he can give me? The previous update said "The kits are going to begin shipping in the Spring Season before June 20th and continue shipping through the Summer Season until September 21st"? Given that nothing shipped in Spring and we're now officially 2 months into the 3-month Summer shipping window with no update - I'm really eager for any kind of update (even it it's to put me out of my misery and tell me there is another delay - just so I know something). I've been waiting nearly two years already so I'm willing to wait - it's just the lack of any communications that is killing me.
Any help you can get would be really appreciated.
Thanks

And here's their reply:

Hello,
Thank you for your extreme patience, we are sending out an update this week i'm told about everything.  That will contain info they have yet to tell me.  So again I thank you for your patience while we get that to you!

Have a wonderful day.

To say I'm skeptical that the aforementioned update will actually come out this week as suggested is an understatement. We can but live in hope though. They have less than 1 month to meet the last deadline window - maybe this will be an update from Reggie to confirm that all is well and our BBBs will be arriving imminently?

• Like 1

May not have much to do with anything but a chain of pop culture stores here down under have an update with products they are expecting from Anovos for their premier line helmets, ie Praetorian, TLJ FOTK, Flame trooper, ATAT Driver and a few more, estimated delivery July 2019, which is a long long way off.  

If they are indeed pushed to July of next year I foresee a lot of cancellations. (I'll hold out until it ships or Anovos goes under, though!)

Lol the last part is more realistic then the shipping out part hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it gets moved to July I will start to look for another supplier. Honestly can’t understand the issues they are having. Is pulling the plastic for these that much harder and difficult than everything else they are making?

Apparently

A helmet update:

This is Reggie from ANOVOS with new information about your order #ANOVOS-43944 for the STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI First Order Stormtrooper Executioner Helmet Accessory. We had previously planned to receive these items in time to deliver to customers this Summer. However after reassessing current timelines and other projects with the production team responsible for these helmets, we have to reschedule the future delivery projection of the current run to Winter 2018. We will continue to diligently monitor production progress, and if a determination is made that this helmet will complete at an earlier time I will notify you via a future update.

We found that moving projects to different manufacturers has improved our ability to provide a full range of items to customers this season, and we continue to strive for that goal. This upcoming season has promised to be our opportunity to finish outstanding projects and continue to move forward with a number of other wonderful items that are planned for release in the coming year. We sincerely appreciate that you continue to stand with us as we move forward. Thank you for being an ANOVOS customer!

As your Customer Supply Liaison it is my goal to ensure each and every one of our customers are kept up-to-date on the progress of their orders. I will continue to monitor the progress of this production run and update you if any new details arise in regards to your order. Thank you for being an ANOVOS customer!

Sincerely, 

Reggie Scott
Customer Supply Liaison

Interested to see what they cook up as an excuse for FOTK kit this round.

Some guy in our Garrison ordered a w/o helmet kit, I think it’s best if he bails out while still can.

Edited by giskard8
  • Like 1

A helmet update:

This is Reggie from ANOVOS with new information about your order #ANOVOS-43944 for the STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI First Order Stormtrooper Executioner Helmet Accessory. We had previously planned to receive these items in time to deliver to customers this Summer. However after reassessing current timelines and other projects with the production team responsible for these helmets, we have to reschedule the future delivery projection of the current run to Winter 2018. We will continue to diligently monitor production progress, and if a determination is made that this helmet will complete at an earlier time I will notify you via a future update.

We found that moving projects to different manufacturers has improved our ability to provide a full range of items to customers this season, and we continue to strive for that goal. This upcoming season has promised to be our opportunity to finish outstanding projects and continue to move forward with a number of other wonderful items that are planned for release in the coming year. We sincerely appreciate that you continue to stand with us as we move forward. Thank you for being an ANOVOS customer!

As your Customer Supply Liaison it is my goal to ensure each and every one of our customers are kept up-to-date on the progress of their orders. I will continue to monitor the progress of this production run and update you if any new details arise in regards to your order. Thank you for being an ANOVOS customer!

Sincerely, 

Reggie Scott
Customer Supply Liaison

Isn’t this just about the same words he wrote about the FO kit as well ? About couple months ago ?

• Like 1

It does seem eerily similar doesn't it? I've got a bad feeling about this...

And that last paragraph about his goal to keep "each and every one of his customers" up to date is precisely what he said months ago to us - and if that's his goal - he is failing miserably! 

• Like 1

I received the below about the heavy artillery vests.  

This is Reggie from ANOVOS with new information about your order #ANOVOS-29675 for the STAR WARS™: First Order Heavy Artillery Vest Accessory.  I am happy to report that this accessory remains on track to ship to customers Summer 2018 into Fall. The final approvals are currently in process and we expect these items to arrive to our Fulfillment Center very soon. Once I have a firm date that shipping to customers will begin, I will notify you in a separate update.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and support as we continue to provide you with the products you yearn for as you expand your collections. I invite you to check our website frequently as we are very happy to be adding several new products to our Star Wars catalog this year, each infused with the beauty and quality you have come to expect from us. We are certain that you will be happy with them too.  Thank you for being an ANOVOS customer!

As your Customer Supply Liaison it is my goal to ensure each and every one of our customers are kept up-to-date on the progress of their orders. I will continue to monitor the progress of this production run and update you if any new details arise in regards to your order.“

I received the below about the heavy artillery vests.    

”This is Reggie from ANOVOS with new information about your order #ANOVOS-29675 for the STAR WARS: First Order Heavy Artillery Vest Accessory.  I am happy to report that this accessory remains on track to ship to customers Summer 2018 into Fall. The final approvals are currently in process and we expect these items to arrive to our Fulfillment Center very soon. Once I have a firm date that shipping to customers will begin, I will notify you in a separate update.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and support as we continue to provide you with the products you yearn for as you expand your collections. I invite you to check our website frequently as we are very happy to be adding several new products to our Star Wars catalog this year, each infused with the beauty and quality you have come to expect from us. We are certain that you will be happy with them too.  Thank you for being an ANOVOS customer!

As your Customer Supply Liaison it is my goal to ensure each and every one of our customers are kept up-to-date on the progress of their orders. I will continue to monitor the progress of this production run and update you if any new details arise in regards to your order.“

That is good news, though he doesn’t specify fall 2018 so does leave them an opening.

Sale on for IN STOCK OT TK at the moment 20% off

header.jpg
For a limited time, save 20% OFF our Star Wars Imperial Stormtrooper Kits which are back IN STOCK and NOW SHIPPING! This build-it-yourself costume armor kit includes a finished and ready-to-wear helmet. Order yours and save now with discount code TROOPER20 at checkout—sale ends Sunday, August 26, 2018.
Star Wars Imperial Stormtrooper Armor Kit
footer.jpg

So I asked about the letter they were going to release this week and this is what they said.

“I am sorry for the inconvenience in the timing of the letters. We have been sending out
many letters since last week and the First Order letter is now estimated for a release of next
week. We want to make sure we have the most updated information in them and seeing
as everything is still fluid we had to push them back a little.

I want to thank you for your patience and apologize for this delay.”

More delays

3 minutes ago, bear0902 said:

So I asked about the letter they were going to release this week and this is what they said.

“I am sorry for the inconvenience in the timing of the letters. We have been sending out
many letters since last week and the First Order letter is now estimated for a release of next
week. We want to make sure we have the most updated information in them and seeing
as everything is still fluid we had to push them back a little.

I want to thank you for your patience and apologize for this delay.”

More delays

Sounds like ANOVOS is shifting into a model where they delay their delays.

• Like 1

If they cant even schedule the release of a letter with any accuracy it does not bode well for our armour...

And things being "fluid" does not sound like we're about to get confirmation of imminent shipping...

Sigh

• Like 1

If they cant even schedule the release of a letter with any accuracy it does not bode well for our armour...

And things being "fluid" does not sound like we're about to get confirmation of imminent shipping...

Sigh

DELAY.... for sure. They are just waiting for that perfect climax to say it

1 hour ago, camprandall said:

Sounds like ANOVOS is shifting into a model where they delay their delays.

That reply makes it sound like they're bumping everything, though. I know they've bumped most of the helmets.