ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

I talked to them yesterday. They still don't have any of the kits in. That it is on the summer delivery schedule. Which means they have until September to ship it out or more than likely to tell us it is a fall delivery.

Ughhhhhh just one more day I’ll keep saying it to myself for the next 5 years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/12/2018 at 5:45 PM, Reno_Geek said:

I talked to them yesterday. They still don't have any of the kits in. That it is on the summer delivery schedule. Which means they have until September to ship it out or more than likely to tell us it is a fall delivery.

More like “FAIL delivery”

I’ll see myself out. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, Reno_Geek said:

Here is the latest from Anovos.

"The kits are going to begin shipping in the Spring Season before June 20th and continue shipping through the Summer Season until September 21st, but since your order is from 2016 it will likely be shipping late Spring/early Summer!"

I ordered November 2016.

Did anyone in this thread talk to Anovos at SDCC? I am sure it was the same non-answer answer but I was just curious......

Considering nothing has shipped and it’s already almost August I’m sure things will be on track for another delay. The helmets were already delayed to fall and Anovos always seems to be faster with helmets then armor kits. 

I think its quite apparent aren’t that we can’t rely on anything they say at this point. I still will keep my helmet on order though. I like my Jim bucket, but think the Anovos one will just be a bit more accurate.

• Like 1

Just pisses me off that the last update on June 4th which was only 16 days before the end of spring said that everything was on schedule to start shipping in Spring and continue to Summer which to me says they will start shipping first kits in Spring.

Not only am I starting to question their competence, I feel like I am being lied to.

I have missed several Cons and events I had planned to wear this to. Looks like I will miss bringing it to WorldCon as well. So frustrating, I am almost at the point of just asking for my money back and then trying to sell everything I have purchased on the side for it and washing my hands of this thing entire debacle. It's taken something that was a passion and turned it into something I am starting to resent. They have truly turned me away of purchasing anything from them again in the future.

• Like 1

I hope you decide to tough it out, if only so I'm not the only Reno-area FOTK.

That said, if they delay it much past early 2019 - and I can't get it built in time for Episode IX - I'd probably cancel too.

Well, I really want to go trooping with my kit before the end of this trooping year, and now it is way too close for comfort for me to rely on getting the kit to assemble and troop with it this year.  I really wanted to troop last year with the kit when they promised by fall 2017 and now 3 additional season delays and counting have passed.  

Should I just forget about waiting to troop with the anovos FOTK for this trooping year, wait for my pre order to arrive with 10+ more season delays, and just go ahead with my trooping with my ESB TK gear like I did before?  Or is it reasonable to wait for the FOTK kit to arrive on time before the end of the trooping year this time?  Any suggestions?  

P.S I ordered the standard fotk kit.  I assume all the premier kits and ensembles would ship out first before the standard kits are even considered?

Edited by ImperialMarine778

Get a troop in your original TK don't lose your active status just because of a-NO- vos

Still waiting on my MIMIC 2nd half, but luckily I just got a Jim kit from Wayne I'm fixing up to use for now. One way or another I'm trooping in a new FOTK before Episode 9

Why oh why cant Reggie (our self-proclaimed "Customer Supply Liaison") just give us another update on progress?? The lack of comms is killing me.

It was June 5th (2 months ago) since his last update telling us that " Production was on schedule, and armour had been pulled and trimmed".

Even if there has been a delay - just tell us.... please...

Rant over.

4 hours ago, ultravtec757 said:

I wonder what the hold up is. They keep putting out new helmets, as well as restocking the current line. Seems like it would be harder to make helmets than armor?

They made updates to the armor, I believe some of the updates received some negative feedback and they may have had to change some of these, but I don't have any proof of that.

I know they do deliver in the end but the process to get there is just taking far too long, I doubt many will jump on new items they offer and it's only doing their own company harm.

Hopefully this run will be fulfilled sooner rather than far far later, it's taken too long so far.

• Like 1

They shipped out !

I just have to dream to get it in the mail so I have to go to sleep every time just to use it...... and the worst part is when I’m asleep dreams pass bye to fast !!

Did you get an email from Anovos saying it was on its way to you?

See in my dreams the armor is shipped out and so I got it only in my dreams ! Comes with a cool jet pack cuz jet packs are cool !!

• Like 1

They shipped out !

I just have to dream to get it in the mail so I have to go to sleep every time just to use it...... and the worst part is when I’m asleep dreams pass bye to fast !!

Tread lightly brother. This can set off a lot of people to think you actually got an email. Hahahhahaha I saw your post and started refreshing my email lol

• Like 1