ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

"UV protected white plastic"... wonder if that means ABS paste is going to show sooner. I don't recall my ANH TK saying that in the spec sheet.

Is that good or bad ? I’m new so sorry for the noobish questions lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most abs now is UV protected. 

I to wonder what shipping will cost. Any OT shoppers want to share how much you paid for shipping?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Peregrinus said:

Got one person quoting me ~$35 for their OT TK kit, so I going to say below $50 for us US people...

Thank you. At this point I was expecting 3 digit shipping from them......

I am looking forward to finally having it in hand and getting with my local garrison and finally getting this journey really started.  

• Like 3

If anyone else pre-ordered a pauldron, I received an email with the below today -

This is Reggie from ANOVOS with new information about your order for the STAR WARS™: First Order Rank Pauldron. Last month I informed you that we had moved the production of these items to a new manufacturer to lighten the load on our previous manufacturer. We recently conducted a review with this manufacturer and determined that, while they are making good progress with all the new projects we have commissioned them to complete, there is a possibility that they will not complete them all in the Spring season. For this reason we are adjusting the shipping schedule on these Rank Pauldrons to reflect Summer 2018. If we find these items to be deliverable in the Spring season, I will inform you in a future update. At present we feel it better to be prepared, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

• Like 1

More or less, still more communication than previously.

Before they'd have just waited until the last day of the shipping window and then sent out an "oops" email to push it out a quarter. Progress.

• Like 1

Still waiting for the TLJ Executioner helmet. Though I no longer need it being I have two others from other manufacturers I really want to see if they make it correctly. If not I guarantee it will become a very expensive football :angry:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

So I got tired of waiting for an update from Anovos and sent an email to Reggie via the Anovos Support email address. Copied below is my email and the reply from Reggie. Not lots of news - but it's something. I thought you might be interested too (I'm sure he wont mind me sharing).

My email:

Can you please forward this email to Reggie Scott

Hi Reggie

I am one of the many FOTK pre-order customers that have been waiting patiently for this order. I was grateful to receive your update email back in February where you made a commitment to personally ensure we were kept up to date an informed of the progress with this product.

That was now nearly three months ago and the hoped for March 20th start date for shipments is now long gone and we have heard nothing.

Can you please honour your commitment and arrange for an update to be sent out? I understand delays occur and I am continuing to wait as I’m excited about the final product

Thank you

Reggie's reply:

Hello Mark,

I will be sending out an update on these items next week, but here is an update per your request:

All of the First Order Stormtrooper Kits remain on track to begin shipping to customers this Spring and continue to ship through Summer, and they will ship in the order they were placed. These items have completed all of the necessary reviews and testing, the packaging has been approved and they are in production. When these kits arrive to our Fulfillment center, you will receive a 'Shipping Soon' notification via email.

Fingers crossed...

• Like 1