ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Interesting. If they actually use a hard hat liner similar to what's in the canon helmets I'd wear it as is, but as they've clearly admitted the one they supply is junk. Why Anovos why :angry:

They said it was out of their hands. Part of the licensing they had to abide by to be able to produce the helmets.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SirRossage said:

Yeah I'm torn on the hard hat liner. Guys have any good alternatives for padding. Seems like it would take a lot of padding to fill that bucket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Based on the idea I saw in Ruthar's FOTK build thread I purchased a motorcycle half helmet liner for mine, it fits inside the helmet very well, it's comfortable, allows for some ventilation since it's not a solid liner, puts my eyes at the proper level, and prevents the helmet from moving around on my head. This one is a Scorpion EXO-C110 KwickWick liner in Large for reference (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JDQ3P18/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1).

40690663591_81f4c29494_z.jpg

Edited by Scimitar
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, SirRossage said:

Yeah I'm torn on the hard hat liner. Guys have any good alternatives for padding. Seems like it would take a lot of padding to fill that bucket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wear a hard hat at work, it was an easy transition for me. I have Motorcycle and skateboard helmets. When there's excessive shaking but movement for ventilation I prefer padding, when in costume when a majority of time I'm just standing there I prefer a liner, better ventilation IMO. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 9:08 AM, Scimitar said:

Based on the idea I saw in Ruthar's FOTK build thread I purchased a motorcycle half helmet liner for mine, it fits inside the helmet very well, it's comfortable, allows for some ventilation since it's not a solid liner, puts my eyes at the proper level, and prevents the helmet from moving around on my head. This one is a Scorpion EXO-C110 KwickWick liner in Large for reference (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JDQ3P18/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1).

40690663591_81f4c29494_z.jpg

Ordered one of these yesterday so I'll have it ready when/if the kits ever show up. It was only $16 with free shipping. Thanks for the link!

• Like 1

Nothing yet. We've got through June for them to miss this window. They've got the soft goods that ship with the Standard kit approved already, as far as I know, and on-site. So it pretty much all hinges on Disney not giving any downchecks on the armor itself.

Nothing yet. We've got through June for them to miss this window. They've got the soft goods that ship with the Standard kit approved already, as far as I know, and on-site. So it pretty much all hinges on Disney not giving any downchecks on the armor itself.

Wait, their giving the soft parts with the standard kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and also thank you for the reply :) appreciate that !

1 hour ago, bear0902 said:

Wait, their giving the soft parts with the standard kit?

My understanding is the gaskets come with the Standard Kit and the soft goods are kitted as a separately available item.

My understanding is the gaskets come with the Standard Kit and the soft goods are kitted as a separately available item.

Wow an I wasted money on that part and could have used it for something else lol darn I wish I understood! lol man

Standard line kit includes gaskets, belt, and belt pouches. Unknown at this time if the belt is in kit form and/or includes all necessary layers. Does not include neck seal, undersuit, gloves, or boots. I never looked at the Premiere line version to see what it comes with...

Correct no undersuit or neck seal. That being said if the gaskets are rubber like the original suits you’re going to die of heat. I went with Geeky Pink’s gaskets, neck seal, and harness.

Correct no undersuit or neck seal. That being said if the gaskets are rubber like the original suits you’re going to die of heat. I went with Geeky Pink’s gaskets, neck seal, and harness.

Yeah that’s exactly what I did it’s nice ! Love it ! She did outstanding work !

• Like 1

When one ordered doesn't have much bearing on when one's order is shipped. They often go in regional batches. I have seen a nonzero amount of bitching in the past from people who had been waiting years for something and someone who had only just ordered a few weeks prior got theirs in the first round of shipments.

• Like 1

When one ordered doesn't have much bearing on when one's order is shipped. They often go in regional batches. I have seen a nonzero amount of bitching in the past from people who had been waiting years for something and someone who had only just ordered a few weeks prior got theirs in the first round of shipments.

This was the order of shipment according to them:

“These kits will begin shipping Spring 2018 (starting as early as March 20th) and continue shipping through Summer 2018 (ending September 21st). We ship orders in the order in which they were placed and will notify you by email to pay for your shipping charges when your order is next on deck.”