ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

So Fall 2017 is like 2 weeks away and I was beginning to wonder about the FOTK Armor from Anovos. So whats everyones take?? Do you think there will be a real chance that the armor will actually come out this September? I received my helmet on time and that was a helluva start for me.

We are all aware of their terrible deadlines and constant delays, so lets not make this thread a "Lets bash Anovos" thread. Pretty please?

I would like to hear input on any new information anybody has gotten regarding the armors status or shipping information.. I know this means very little but I spoke with a rep last month and as he tells me, all is good for a fall 2017 delivery.

I really don't see Disney that bothered about having more of us out and about, hasn't seem to be on top of their list so far ;)

Be nice if Anovos could actually supply in a time frame they have given but will see

If you've got the $s and are based in the U.S. I see someone is selling their Anovos marketing kit with EVERYTHING included. It even has an automotive finish.

Hahahaha I saw it and it looks really good. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds and I enjoy the process of building things. Maybe in my next life time I will be rich muwhahahhaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My only optimism in this is that it might be similar to the Classic TK offering where they didn't miss the original mark by too much. Of course, some people waited a real long time and that was with us getting email updates once in a while. There's been absolutely nothing on this one at all so I'm very doubtful it will arrive in time to build it for the movie release.

I've got a pre-order in for the standard kit.  Seeing the premier kit has been pushed back, I have a level of doubt that Anovos will actually make the shipping target for the standard.  Still, I have a small level of cautious optimism.  With that being said, I should get off my duff and build my OT TK kit I received last October.  Otherwise, receiving the FO kit becomes a moot point.

36 minutes ago, First0rder said:

Possible good news for us gents is that i spoke with Anovos yesterday and the FOTK Standard kits, Neck seals, Pauldrons are all still on target.  We might actually see them.  Well Heres Hoping :)

That would certainly be great, but did you just chat with them and they said they haven't moved the date? That's been their MO. It's the same until they change it. If you talked with someone more personally, that could be different. I asked weeks ago and they basically just said that it still shows Summer 2017, which was just regurgitating their posted timeline.

• Like 1

I also pre ordered a standard kit. Whilst I hope it comes on time, there's only a couple of weeks left, and every email I get from them, I'm expecting it to be about a delay!

Regarding the CSR's, I checked at the end of the last quarter about my premier neck seal that was meant to ship. They actually told me that it was being packed as we spoke. Then 2 days later, I received the dreaded delay email. 

The CSR's are either misinformed or just plain liars. 

8 hours ago, JAFO said:

Usually CSRs are only doing what they're told by management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's the problem with Anovos. They lie from the top and it filters through the company. 

I believe them that when they told me my items were being packed, they were told this by management, and believed it to be true. 

Anyway, fingers crossed that the FOTK kits are released on time, by September 22nd. 

• Like 1

My fingers are crossed for those in wait, and hope that they do start shipping at the end of their "Fall" Quarter.

The best suggestion I have is to not get your hopes up until you receive your shipping notice.

Salute Troopers!

I hope it works out well for either other.  Putting together an ANH TK kit takes time as it is, but anyone wishing for an FOTK will start to get squeezed as we get closer to TLJ opening.

• Like 1

I hope it works out well for either other.  Putting together an ANH TK kit takes time as it is, but anyone wishing for an FOTK will start to get squeezed as we get closer to TLJ opening.

At least the TD is a Rotocast one-piece now - that might save them a day or two

36 minutes ago, Lee_C_77 said:

There we go. Just had the dreaded email saying this has been pushed back another quarter. 

Absolutely no chance of getting these ready for ep8 premier now. 

Fall starts on 22 September, so there's still a chance..

Odds of that happening are 3,720:1.

I'm sorry to hear this, but it doesn't surprise me :(.  I was looking at Anovos when I first was getting ready to order my armor.  I called and talked to several representatives of Anovos and they said that (at the time) if I placed my order THAT week, it'd be shipped within that current quarter (which was RIGHT under the summer quarter deadline).  HOWEVER I talked to a third person from there and they told me that they were running behind on their shipments and it might take a little while to get to me.  Now this person must have had a REAL bad day, or was on their last day of work because after looking into it I noticed that almost anything shipped from them gets back ordered?!?!?!?!?!

Now that being said, I do hope y'all get yours soon! *fingers crossed*  and what the hay... *attempts to cross toes*