ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Wow this appears to be great news for the many awaiting various bits and pieces.

certainly glad you have received some packages, maybe there is hope after all.

• Like 1

I was considering one of their FO armor kits, but they aren't offering the buckets (yet).  If/when they do, it appears they may price themselves out of the market.  All the other types of helmets they do start at $650.00 (OUCH) so I can see them running at least that price  or more.  I know they can be purchased from other vendors, but the color may not match.

Still, fantastic to hear that some folks are getting their back-orders!!

26 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

I was considering one of their FO armor kits, but they aren't offering the buckets (yet).  If/when they do, it appears they may price themselves out of the market.  All the other types of helmets they do start at $650.00 (OUCH) so I can see them running at least that price  or more.  I know they can be purchased from other vendors, but the color may not match.

Still, fantastic to hear that some folks are getting their back-orders!!

Yeah it’s kind of strange with the pricing, If they mark it a 600us helmet why ”only” 700 for the full armor kit with gaskets. I paid Anovos 850 back in the day and additional 150 for the helmet. The stand alone FO helmet was at the time 199US (If memory serves). Anyhooo….still think you should get one, can’t beat the lineage-feeling:duim:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Anyhooo….still think you should get one, can’t beat the lineage-feeling:duim:

Yeah, but that would be at least $1400., plus boots, rubber gaskets, neck seal, gloves, etc. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Yeah, but that would be at least $1400., plus boots, rubber gaskets, neck seal, gloves, etc. 

So..?

:D:D

Kidding aside…matching the paint is easy, the code is RAL 9010. Getting a helmet from another vendor is not a problem:duim:

18 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Pssst…they are having a sale as we speak :0Lighten: And…FREE domestic shipping….as a non-US person *deep sigh*….

Edited by TheSwede

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Damon said:

image.thumb.png.5da38490447ffb49042ed7a90ce5fafa.png

Some good news at long last halleluiah, apparently they have made some changes so they are more in the TLJ style, be nice if they removed the yoke hinge/connector.

I guess you should find out soon enough, looking forward to seeing some images.

tumblr_nomr17FFSt1tym3lfo1_400.gifv

Posted it on the Facebook group, but figured I'd share here as well - I had a very positive conversation with Mark Von Ohlen at the Denuo Novo booth at Celebration, and he shared that the First Order Stormtrooper suits have been completed and are currently on their way across the ocean from China, with shipping expected in June.
He was very straightforward and seemed confident in this deadline, as well as their upcoming release schedule. I know we've all heard it before, but so far Denuo has been true to their word and has been working their way through the backorders to dig out of the massive hole Anovos dug. He also confirmed that the posting was originally mislabeled and that everyone will be receiving an "upgrade" to the TLJ armor shown, not the TFA armor ordered (though now I'm hearing they emailed saying everyone will get the suit they ordered, so unsure if that means TFA for old orders?). Helmets will not be included at this time if your order had one missing, and they're projecting Q4 for both TFA and TLJ if I remember right. It sounded like those orders with soft goods will get them in a separate shipment.
If you have not been in contact with Denuo Novo customer service about your past order, ensure you've reached out to them at customerservice@denuonovo.com . No affiliation with them, but wanted to update the group - I have more confidence after speaking with Mark and if it's real, these are gonna be hot!

I really hope they come through Justin, it certainly does sound very positive.

Anovos were just like this when they kicked off, so I totally understand if anyone has trepidation at this early stage.

I long for the day our members flood the forums with "I got it, I finally got it"

Then build threads for FO TK's start populating the First Order battle group threads with BBB (Big brown Box) images.

• Like 1

Well apparently my pauldron and neck seal are on their way via DHL, should hopefully see them soon.

Hope others recieve some good news soon, it's long overdue. 

• Like 2

• Sly11 changed the title to ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

zAXw8HZ.png

People are starting to receive their soft goods after all... Man I hope this is for real FINALLY, but things are looking promising with Denuo!

vPTtbjD.jpg

4lN91Wy.jpg

dQXaAX9.jpg

Boots and gloves look great, just a little more textured of a grain leather than Imperial Boots' offering, but hopefully they start offering the soft goods separate (and delivering them) as well. Would be nice to have more options!

Photo credit to Javier if he's on here!

• Like 2

Received my pauldron and neck seal and I must say I'm not impressed with the pauldron, I'm waiting for a reply from Denuo, been 4 days so far without a reply, sounds a bit like Anovos ;) 

Angled impressions in white section, a scratch, a dent and cracked in the white coating, an utter piece of poodoo

Scratch.thumb.jpg.132c253792cf254aae902cb838c5121a.jpg 

Ridges.thumb.jpg.9214540dd12841af2074112a0ad774cc.jpg

Crack.thumb.jpg.df93f584567e24f3431d1b5c87fbc897.jpg

The image they show is perfectly flat with no impressions.

WhitePaulron_1_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.d5552455be161599aa0f154ed76f20fc.jpg

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Received my pauldron and neck seal and I must say I'm not impressed with the pauldron, I'm waiting for a reply from Denuo, been 4 days so far without a reply, sounds a bit like Anovos ;) 

Angled impressions in white section, a scratch, a dent and cracked in the white coating, an utter piece of poodoo

The image they show is perfectly flat with no impressions.

Valid, and bummer :(  Keep us posted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

That’s to bad:( Mine had just a few ”lines” only visible in certain light…but they are clearly rushed as the leather portion is angled incorrect. I’ll remove it and reposition it, not a big deal even though 199US should mean one wouldn’t have to…..I’m just happy to receive something after all those years so perhaps a bit more content than I should.

Better than nothing anyway.

• Like 2

Wow Glen, that is unfortunate.

I guess we should keep our expectations low at this point.

It's one thing to supply, another to the expectation that you should receive a quality product at minimum.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Boots and gloves look great, just a little more textured of a grain leather than Imperial Boots' offering,n

GREAT to hear that they are shipping, but I don't think DN is even offering footwear and gloves any longer as they are presently not listed on their site.  In looking at the various grain and textures of the boots I am thinking those are made from pigskin.  Although pigskin stays pliable, doesn't stiffen up after getting wet and is pretty resilient, it has that bumpy surface and being thinner than cow leather is prone to fine wrinkles (like crepe paper) as seen in the first pic.

I realize that most of the boot is covered with the spats and armor and nothing at all against DN, but when I start on my FO armor later this year I will be going with IB.

DN                                                                   IB

74p8ruN.jpg?1    QEiY5ie.png?2

12 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Ridges.thumb.jpg.9214540dd12841af2074112a0ad774cc.jpg

Sorry to hear that, brother, and I agree.. that really does look terrible.  Especially for the price.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2022 at 5:20 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

The image they show is perfectly flat with no impressions

Just an update, after a week with no reply I sent another email about this issue and finally got a response

"Hi Glen,
I apologize for the delay.  I was waiting for a response from the product team.  Because this is natural leather the creasing is to be expected.  The scratch however shouldn't be there.  I can send a return label for the one you were sent and issue a replacement once we get it back.  Is this what you would like to do?
Thanks and MTFBWY!
Denuo Novo Customer Service"

Not sure what "I can send a return label" hopefully that means they will be paying for the postage as I won't be.

For anyone that has purchased a pauldron be prepared as there can/will be creasing in the leather so if you wanted a nice smooth finish as they show in the example image you won't be getting that. Once this has/if been resolved I will be plastering this issue online so other don't get caught. 

56 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Not sure what "I can send a return label" hopefully that means they will be paying for the postage as I won't be.

Yep, basically repack it and send it using the shipping label they send you. Now the question will be how long will you have to wait for a replacement to go out once they receive your current pauldron back...

Definitely a frustrating reply regarding the leather though, it's not that difficult to get the right material smooth at the time of production and prevent it from happening, unless they're shipping it basically rolled up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...