ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Sly11:

EFX also now have a lawsuit on their hands for taking money and not delivering.

Case id and court? Time to track that one, too (got enough unused pacer credits due to the an0gos one being settled)

Sorry it's Master Replicas, bit of confusion.

Some one from RPF has a case out against them. They posted their letter from the Attorney General in the RPF facebook group.

Go check it out, it's not too hard to find.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Sly11:

Sorry it's Master Replicas, bit of confusion.

Some one from RPF has a case out against them. They posted their letter from the Attorney General in the RPF facebook group.

Go check it out, it's not too hard to find.

Facebook: i refuse to touch that with a 10 mile pole...

• Like 1

Well my journey with Anovos has come to an end and I will continue to follow this thread and wish you all the best outcome. Let’s just say we have reached an agreement that was satisfactory to both parties involved and that is all I am permitted to say on the matter.

• Like 6

vor 9 Stunden schrieb mikidymac:

Well my journey with Anovos has come to an end and I will continue to follow this thread and wish you all the best outcome. Let’s just say we have reached an agreement that was satisfactory to both parties involved and that is all I am permitted to say on the matter.

... and as always anyone outside the US is podoo-ed. especially since the lawsuit was US-only and getting something started from outside is impossible.

... and as always anyone outside the US is podoo-ed. especially since the lawsuit was US-only and getting something started from outside is impossible.

I don’t think the class action covered all of the United States either but I could be wrong.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb mikidymac:

I don’t think the class action covered all of the United States either but I could be wrong.

Still easier to sue from inside the US than outside. Stupidly a UK news site (jedinews) still posted the Anogos press releases even though the lawsuit was already started. Thats why those arses managed to suckle money out of me (you don't expect a Disney Licensee to be that much of a a very impolite person at all).

Edited by masterx244

On 7/28/2020 at 5:49 PM, mikidymac said:

Well..... a little news....

1. All FOTK pushed back to Q4 = Shocking News!

2. Class Action Lawsuit has reached a settlement per the court website.

Unfortunately it looks like the settlement only covered the 3 or 4 plaintiffs against Anovos. What about the rest of us who have been waiting (some of which like myself since 2016???)

42 minutes ago, kungfugrip12 said:

Unfortunately it looks like the settlement only covered the 3 or 4 plaintiffs against Anovos. What about the rest of us who have been waiting (some of which like myself since 2016???)

Could very well be that people will need to open their own lawsuit against Anovos or perhaps start a class action.

I see Anovos are trying to get rid of some in stock items with 45% discount so I would say they are trying to get some dollars together hopefully to pay suppliers outstanding bills, only time will tell.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, masterx244 said:

Just dropping this here from the RPF:

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/anovos-picks-up-the-high-end-star-wars-costuming-license.212164/page-415#post-5106755

seems like they were unable to renew the license...

I think this outcome was inevitable.

Sadly you probably missed that boat a long time ago they have a new no refund policy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wait what :( I did miss this I did not know ! Ahhh I hate them !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait what default_sad.png I did miss this I did not know ! Ahhh I hate them !

Thats what they told us at celebration Chicago. Think if you placed an order after April 2019 (I think that was date) your screwed. But I would still try and complain daily like 3x a day. I got my refund from them thank God but I ordered celebration Orlando

Thats what they told us at celebration Chicago. Think if you placed an order after April 2019 (I think that was date) your screwed. But I would still try and complain daily like 3x a day. I got my refund from them thank God but I ordered celebration Orlando

I ordered may 4 2017 I will send tons of emails for sure ! I literally just got the sith trooper kit and already finished it in less then 3 months and it’s my first time ever building one ! That’s sad they couldn’t deliver they really should stop advertising lies ! I can’t believe I did a kit before they even shipped.

I ordered may 4 2017 I will send tons of emails for sure ! I literally just got the sith trooper kit and already finished it in less then 3 months and it’s my first time ever building one ! That’s sad they couldn’t deliver they really should stop advertising lies ! I can’t believe I did a kit before they even shipped.

Probably why losing license. It's more of a curse anyway. When I was young and dumb I thought licensed was way to go but than I learned about kb wtf and Jim tripon

Probably why losing license. It's more of a curse anyway. When I was young and dumb I thought licensed was way to go but than I learned about kb wtf and Jim tripon

Sith kit was from Jim Tripon yes yes yes super great ! Amazed an so helpful cant wait to order again !

They may have needed this to cover court costs as well as some payouts to suppliers etc.