ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Good news is indeed a rarity from Anovos.

I see they also claim they have Mandalorian helmets available again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So Anovos has a glorious product update for us......

bUTrQbtjwQ9OZ9qX.jpg

Yes, all of you fortune tellers are correct, everything pushed to Q2 or even "Towards End Of" Q2.

There has never been a bigger bunch of conmen and crooks than Anovos, they are the worst.

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Appears they have better luck supplying sewn costume pieces than hard armor

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bear0902 said:

Hey so I’ve gone to the crls and I’m having trouble finding the one for the sith trooper is their one for it ?

No Spec Ops are still working on it, they had a couple of projects to get done over the last few weeks so there has been another delay, I have been assured that they will be completing very soon

• Like 1

No Spec Ops are still working on it, they had a couple of projects to get done over the last few weeks so there has been another delay, I have been assured that they will be completing very soon

Oh okay I thought I was crazy lol I was trying to restrain from asking but I’m still new so I did an impulse buy and got the sith kit from Jim tripon since I’m still waiting for my first order one from anovos wow can’t believe 3-4 years have passed already and I have everything for it except the armor lol so funny so I guess the sith trooper will be my first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Sith trooper falls under the Spec Ops detachment. The CRL  may still be under construction and not yet available.
https://specops501st.com/

Hey thank you I appreciate you clearing that out for me lol I honestly was trying to not ask but I was getting annoyed that I couldn’t find it hahaha so I gave up and asked but thanks a lot ! Appreciate it

8 minutes ago, bear0902 said:

Oh okay I thought I was crazy lol I was trying to restrain from asking but I’m still new so I did an impulse buy and got the sith kit from Jim tripon since I’m still waiting for my first order one from anovos wow can’t believe 3-4 years have passed already and I have everything for it except the armor lol so funny so I guess the sith trooper will be my first

No problems mate always worth asking. Sorry you have been waiting so long, Anovos has dropped the ball massively and it's just a shame how many are still waiting. 

If you want to have a look at what they have so far for the CRL head here https://forum.specops501st.com/forum/171-first-order-sith-trooper/

• Like 3

No problems mate always worth asking. Sorry you have been waiting so long, Anovos has dropped the ball massively and it's just a shame how many are still waiting. 

If you want to have a look at what they have so far for the CRL head here https://forum.specops501st.com/forum/171-first-order-sith-trooper/

I feel bad for every one too..... but yeah thanks for info