1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Pretty poor form Anovos

I wouldn't you expect anything less from these guys! :laugh1:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

I wouldn't you expect anything less from these guys! :laugh1:

Well they did deliver this one time ;) 

16 hours ago, mikidymac said:

I get the Galaxy Edge, different supply chain thing and all the other Anovos BS but how the shi! does a 3rd party vendor get these out before Anovos to the original pre-order customers.

WTF!!!! ANOVOS!

Yea not cool

Appears some pre orders are being shipped from Anovos, another member on FB, pre order was 2016

muZqKro.jpg
4Ow2iJ3.jpg

• Like 1

3 years, good grief!!
Well I guess at least Anovos are eventually sending gear out, unlike other independents who owe members blasters and the like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would not be surprised if the factory that made the TFA buckets is one of the ones they did not pay (or whatever is going on behind the scenes) and they literally couldn’t give you one if they tried.

1 hour ago, Peregrinus said:

I'd say that confirms the people who ordered the TFA helmet are getting the TLJ.

Which is weird as BBTS still has TFA helmets available, perhaps Anovos should buy some back and supply what people actually ordered.

KUrOlH7.png

Just on BBTS the TLJ helmet sold out the other day, then it went to pre order and now it's back to in stock with a higher price tag of $349.00, anyone think they found out how much cheaper they were compared to Anovos "wonder why we are selling so many of these this week" :laugh1:

vwotOKk.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Big Bad Toy Store, able to do something Anovos can't do themselves, deliver 

FCwZfpS.png

• Like 5

Thank you Big Bad Toy Store, able to do something Anovos can't do themselves, deliver 

FCwZfpS.png&key=b519805f5a9547e1a68806e4a389732d5573663662b9ef98b33e4fbb9cbce425

That’s great news! Mine is due this week. Just a shame I’m halfway across the globe but looking forward to checking it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As far as I have seen on the interwebs there have been zero shipments from Anovos for any of the many items that have been promised in Q3 which is over in just a few weeks.

Even their Facebook and Twitter pages haven't had any activity since July so although I am still holding out hope for some stupid reason, things are not looking good once again.

Got this from Anovos. However they never list in the email what item I am supposedly interested in or the cost of said item.

Hello there --

I noticed you didn't reply to my last email, so I'm forwarding it to you again. Let me know if you're still interested in this offer.

Kind Regards,
Brent B.

Hey — Brent from ANOVOS here.

It looks like you expressed interest in the from our catalog and signed up for our mailing list. Although this item is unavailable on our website, I wanted to offer you another opportunity to own one of these. This replica is priced at $ USD, and you have been chosen to fill one of our coveted reservation slots! This reservation is anticipated for a fulfillment date, and only a few are remaining unclaimed.

-- Psst! Need a update on your current orders? Check out our 2019 Q2 Brand Update Blog for for more information regarding anticipated fulfillment schedules. --

If you would like to take advantage of this special opportunity to add one to your collection, simply let me know in reply to this message and I'll be happy to assist you with your order!

Make sure you confirm that your ANOVOS account is up to date on our website with your full name and current delivery address.

Don't have an account? You can create one here!

You can also take advantage of our payment plans where we're offering 30% down and your choice of either three or six monthly payments. When you reply, let me know if you would like a monthly plan or if you prefer a single lump payment.

Due to its immense popularity, I can only make this offer available to each interested customer for a limited time, so please do act quickly! Simply reply to this email and I will get you started.

(*Just a reminder, Payment plans are for orders of $300 or more, and incur a fee of 5% for credit card processing.)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,
Brent B.
ANOVOS

Got this from Anovos. However they never list in the email what item I am supposedly interested in or the cost of said item.

Hello there --

I noticed you didn't reply to my last email, so I'm forwarding it to you again. Let me know if you're still interested in this offer.

Kind Regards,
Brent B.

Hey — Brent from ANOVOS here.

It looks like you expressed interest in the from our catalog and signed up for our mailing list. Although this item is unavailable on our website, I wanted to offer you another opportunity to own one of these. This replica is priced at $ USD, and you have been chosen to fill one of our coveted reservation slots! This reservation is anticipated for a fulfillment date, and only a few are remaining unclaimed.

-- Psst! Need a update on your current orders? Check out our 2019 Q2 Brand Update Blog for for more information regarding anticipated fulfillment schedules. --

If you would like to take advantage of this special opportunity to add one to your collection, simply let me know in reply to this message and I'll be happy to assist you with your order!

Make sure you confirm that your ANOVOS account is up to date on our website with your full name and current delivery address.

Don't have an account? You can create one here!

You can also take advantage of our payment plans where we're offering 30% down and your choice of either three or six monthly payments. When you reply, let me know if you would like a monthly plan or if you prefer a single lump payment.

Due to its immense popularity, I can only make this offer available to each interested customer for a limited time, so please do act quickly! Simply reply to this email and I will get you started.

(*Just a reminder, Payment plans are for orders of $300 or more, and incur a fee of 5% for credit card processing.)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,
Brent B.
ANOVOS
I got that too was super odd

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I replied back telling them Thank you for the helmet from bigbadtoystore. Asked when they will be shipping the standard kits to them so I can order and get it sooner and at a discount. 

• Like 1

It appears to be a form email that was sent out by mistake and none of the specific product info was selected for the form by the sender.

So...yes, Anovos can't even send out an email correctly.

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 2

I received 2 of those emails too, looks like just a mass mailout, really rude, you think they could work out who actually ordered the kits and remove from that mail out. Perhaps an update on the actual orders too would be nice for those still waiting. 

Decided to check the status of my order and I really hope that is just a typo and not someone accidentally leaking their real plans for delivery.
Delivery estimate July 1 ,2019 - September 30, 2020

image.png.890e7daecdc53c2bd9c1c98cd14cda30.png

I’m crying inside.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk