ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

1 hour ago, ukswrath said:

Looking forward to your build when you get it. 

Me too.

Also we will probably be having an armor party in the next couple of months, you are more than welcome. I will let you know time/place once that gets agreed upon.

27 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

Me too.

Also we will probably be having an armor party in the next couple of months, you are more than welcome. I will let you know time/place once that gets agreed upon.

Heck I was just up in Reno 3 weeks ago. All my kids live up there now.

4 hours ago, Reno_Geek said:

I officially canceled my order. Going with Diversity Props. Should have my armor in 6 weeks.

It’s terrible that it came to that after waiting for so long, but you gotta do what you feel is right for you. I’m gonna hang in there, since I bought a used Anovos OT TK ensemble a few months ago to work on while I wait. I can’t wait to see your new build pics!

• Like 1

So I received a letter from the BBB in regards to my Anovos order. I had sent this out before I made the switch to Diversity Props.

737701c258af68163d954c54552d6cdb.png&key=d14eb7e112b9f7d76ef96dc07fcccb75c13a9bb91a878c0ffc2d770ef6365af0

So they are ghost and we are sending money to ghost for ghost parties and more !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any other way to confirm if the kits are being made?  Where is all the production pictures?  How can we confirm actual production?  These kits and ensembles will be fulfilled right?

Edited by ImperialMarine778

4 minutes ago, ImperialMarine778 said:

Is there any other way to confirm if the kits are being made?  Where is all the production pictures?  How can we confirm actual production?  These kits and ensembles will be fulfilled right?

As frustrated as I am, I have no doubt that Anovos will deliver.. eventually. I don't believe they are corrupt, or lacking integrity (not that you are suggesting that IM778). I do believe they want to deliver their product despite the challenges they are having.

What astounds me is the lack of communication. I have never, ever, encountered a company that is SO terrible at communication - whilst at the same time purporting to have customer supply liaison staff  (I'm looking at you Reggie) who job is apparently to, and I quote :be vigilant and continue to monitor the progress of this production run and update you if any new details arise"  ... 

Despite the support desk saying an update would be received by the end of August and us hearing nothing (did you all see that tumble week roll past my window..)  it is now 5 days until they are at the end of the shipping quarter for this item. So one way or another I am confidant we will hear something very, very soon. The optimist in me hopes that it will be another forum member advising they have received their BBB.... by the realist in my says Reggie will appear in his 'helpful' manner as usual apologising for another delay...

I wish/hope Anovos would subscribe to FISD and read our posts  (and if their is an Anovos lurker out there reading this - please, please just communicate).

In the mean time I'm heading back to do some more work on my F-11 from the 5th Horseman...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hutt-trooper said:

As frustrated as I am, I have no doubt that Anovos will deliver.. eventually. I don't believe they are corrupt, or lacking integrity (not that you are suggesting that IM778). I do believe they want to deliver their product despite the challenges they are having.

What astounds me is the lack of communication. I have never, ever, encountered a company that is SO terrible at communication - whilst at the same time purporting to have customer supply liaison staff  (I'm looking at you Reggie) who job is apparently to, and I quote :be vigilant and continue to monitor the progress of this production run and update you if any new details arise"  ... 

Despite the support desk saying an update would be received by the end of August and us hearing nothing (did you all see that tumble week roll past my window..)  it is now 5 days until they are at the end of the shipping quarter for this item. So one way or another I am confidant we will hear something very, very soon. The optimist in me hopes that it will be another forum member advising they have received their BBB.... by the realist in my says Reggie will appear in his 'helpful' manner as usual apologising for another delay...

I wish/hope Anovos would subscribe to FISD and read our posts  (and if their is an Anovos lurker out there reading this - please, please just communicate).

In the mean time I'm heading back to do some more work on my F-11 from the 5th Horseman...

One of the owners used to post on the RPF but that was several years ago.

Edited by Harbinger

3 hours ago, bear0902 said:

Man, sorry to hear that!!

Are they making these parts of pure gold??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what the hold up is. I thought they were at least good at knocking out helmets. It's going to be a long Winter, though - since Winter goes all the way until March 19th. :icon_eek:

Spring March 20 - June 20
Summer June 21 - September 21
Fall September 22 - December 21
Winter December 22 - March 19
  • Like 1