ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

1 hour ago, TheDon said:

that armor will never ship. 

I seriously do not understand why people continue to believe in them and give them money

I disagree, as someone with a FOTK from Anovos I know they can produce it, BUT when it comes to changes they have made and what ever happens between themselves and their manufacturer in China who knows when they will deliver.

I think the problem is they just don't give realistic shipping times, if they know there is going to be an issue with manufacture or stages of what happens after the prototype stage then don't give a false date.

They ask a lot of money for their products and I believe they are of good quality but unfortunately they just don't deliver with shipping expectations.

The shipping issue will no doubt stop a lot of people from purchasing, it is hurting them as a company and I'm sure they can't be that naive to think everyone will still keep waiting until one day they can actually deliver.

I really wonder how many have pulled out of their FOTK orders, already seen some other costumes they where going to offer pulled because of low interest ;) .

• Like 2

So I just spoke to Anovos Support about the email I received yesterday. According to the person I spoke with the TFA FOTK kits are still on schedule to start shipping on the 21st of this month (fingers crossed!) and the email was about the delay for the TLJ Premier FOTK helmets. He said Reggie might have gotten his wording mixed up. :|

c0wkIZ0.jpg

CpdtRrD.jpg

On 6/18/2018 at 8:08 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

I disagree, as someone with a FOTK from Anovos I know they can produce it, BUT when it comes to changes they have made and what ever happens between themselves and their manufacturer in China who knows when they will deliver.

I think the problem is they just don't give realistic shipping times, if they know there is going to be an issue with manufacture or stages of what happens after the prototype stage then don't give a false date.

They ask a lot of money for their products and I believe they are of good quality but unfortunately they just don't deliver with shipping expectations.

The shipping issue will no doubt stop a lot of people from purchasing, it is hurting them as a company and I'm sure they can't be that naive to think everyone will still keep waiting until one day they can actually deliver.

I really wonder how many have pulled out of their FOTK orders, already seen some other costumes they where going to offer pulled because of low interest ;) .

You’re right. I refunded mine and went elsewhere. I will be getting armor much sooner than Anovos.

Sad thing is when they do make stuff it's usually pretty decent.  From what I've seen they did some of the best First Order stuff and most of their other gear has been very nice (if pricey).  I don't know what I want to happen as I was keeping an eye on the new FO kits with the idea of maybe getting in on wave 2.  But with the price increases and "shipping to be decided" in the range of a few $100 I'm starting to think I just won't bother and put that money into something like the Shoretrooper I semi started and have a handful of parts inc a casting from a screen used handguard.

• Like 1

As much as I'd like to support all our suppliers Anovos just isn't living up to standards these days, and yes I have a few costumes from them and never had an issue until now. I've been waiting for the pre ordered TLJ Executioner helmet. How difficult can it be to make a flipping helmet? Anyway folks need to do what they must to get armor or other. There are plenty of other suppliers out there now, it's suggested buyers use someone else. 

2 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Sad thing is when they do make stuff it's usually pretty decent.  From what I've seen they did some of the best First Order stuff and most of their other gear has been very nice (if pricey).  I don't know what I want to happen as I was keeping an eye on the new FO kits with the idea of maybe getting in on wave 2.  But with the price increases and "shipping to be decided" in the range of a few $100 I'm starting to think I just won't bother and put that money into something like the Shoretrooper I semi started and have a handful of parts inc a casting from a screen used handguard.

Yeah, I agree that at the new (made in US?) pricing it keeps them out of the running for a lot of people.

I heard that they've recently stopped offering international shipping, though, so you may be out of luck either way.

Edited by Harbinger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Harbinger said:

Yeah, I agree that at the new (made in US?) pricing it keeps them out of the running for a lot of people.

I heard that they've recently stopped offering international shipping, though, so you may be out of luck either way.

If they made a product that equaled in quality and accuracy to other vendors then $900 isn't too bad actually. Again, we'll have to see.

So I just finished emailing them. She said that they had shipped out a few orders already ? If true I hope some one post how they look lol and if they are worth the wait !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

413b09eb8c36c498dda8f704abe70044.png

1 hour ago, Harbinger said:

They have said that they are improving the thickness and quality of their ABS for future runs, so you may be right.

Fingers crossed

34 minutes ago, bear0902 said:

So I just finished emailing them. She said that they had shipped out a few orders already ? If true I hope some one post how they look lol and if they are worth the wait !

Copy that

3 hours ago, bear0902 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is interesting to hear.  Thanks for sharing.  I wonder how old are the "oldest" orders and if it is standard versus premiere.  If I recall correctly, I got my order for the standard kit placed within the first day or two.  So far, no emails to remit shipping costs.

• Like 1

Anyone received theirs? I just talked to customer support and they said, as everyone else is reporting, that some shipped out in spring and the rest in a second batch in summer.  Today is the last day of spring.  I asked if they were going to put the instructions up to which they said they usually put those up when the products ship which I questioned and then the support person was like "I don't know. Not my area".

They really screwed the pooch missing deadlines so these couldn't be put together by the last jedi, which means not relevant again until the next movie in over a year.

With their price increases, missed deadlines, and insistence on adding $12 handling to an already expensive, which seems to be percentage not cost based, shipping (jumpsuits increased in price by $15 from March to May and now the shipping is almost $2 more), I think this will be my last order with them. 

I do love my TK they did in their first run two years ago. Not sure how long I wait until I just tell them I don't care anymore and give me my money back. I had a friend in the local garrison that was getting one, but he eventually canceled earlier this year.

I ordered the standard kit in Nov 2016, just for reference.

Edited by sma1chan
  • Like 1

My hunch is the CSR people are getting their wires crossed and are talking about the OT kits. I don't know of anyone who has received their FOTK kits. I would love to be wrong though.

EDIT - And yeah, if these get delayed past the point they can be built for Episode IX I think they're going to see cancellations en masse.

Edited by Harbinger
  • Like 2

On 6/20/2018 at 5:40 PM, Harbinger said:

My hunch is the CSR people are getting their wires crossed and are talking about the OT kits. I don't know of anyone who has received their FOTK kits. I would love to be wrong though.

EDIT - And yeah, if these get delayed past the point they can be built for Episode IX I think they're going to see cancellations en masse.

Yeah, I think that's the case.  I just got the shipping invoice for my OT kit, so I'm excited about that.  I was talking to a CSR about the FOTKs and he said:

All I know for the first order kits is According to our production team we are on schedule to ship during our summer Season

On 6/20/2018 at 6:34 AM, ukswrath said:

As much as I'd like to support all our suppliers Anovos just isn't living up to standards these days, and yes I have a few costumes from them and never had an issue until now. I've been waiting for the pre ordered TLJ Executioner helmet. How difficult can it be to make a flipping helmet? Anyway folks need to do what they must to get armor or other. There are plenty of other suppliers out there now, it's suggested buyers use someone else. 

What gets me is that I always new NEW this and NEW that, or this or that IN STOCK!  I get they need to make other items to stay in business, but either spend some effort on the items people have already purchased and are waiting for, or switch to suppliers who can obviously deliver.  It really feels neglectful of customers to see a bunch of new items, very similar in form factor being manufactured and sold while we're sitting around. 

Doesn't help that the attitude from customer service is basically, "That's a sad story, bro" when you talk to them about it. 

It's a lot better than before - I remember a couple years ago when they gave out those coupons for "in stock" items only they were essentially having a 20% off key chain sale.

Edited by Harbinger
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

It's a lot better than before - I remember a couple years ago when they gave out those coupons for "in stock" items only they were essentially having a 20% off key chain sale.

That was even before I was working to get armor and I remember that lol

• 2 weeks later...