High brow or low Brow what's the deal?

Hey everyone I've just recently noticed on some TK s the brow is high and on others its low.  is there a right and or wrong brow placement or is this just personal preference. I guess I should mention I'm mainly focusing on OT ANH stunt or hero, but any TK brow placement input is appreciated.

My Anovos one has 1cm of space between the brow and brow ridge. Ive seen some that are lower. It seems to me that the sandtroopers tend to have them higher up to emulate a specific trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On August 20, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Briareos1138 said:

My Anovos one has 1cm of space between the brow and brow ridge. Ive seen some that are lower. It seems to me that the sandtroopers tend to have them higher up to emulate a specific trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input  about the sandtroopers, I didn't know that.

They really were all over the place in ANH so it's personal preference really.
At the moment it seems a lot of builders prefer the low brow look.
No doubt the low brows on the troopers in rogue one are helping it to be the fashionable thing.

Neither will really improve your vision in the helmet though
So it really comes down to what looks best to you.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

All over the place as mentioned, I do prefer, little to no gap for Hero, a small gap to large for Stunt and a huge gap for Sandy's ;)

Wow thanks for the responses . I guess what made me really notice the difference was I recently saw a helmet for sale with a really high brow. It looked like a TK except in the description it stated it was an unwethered sandy, so that is in line with all the above. And yeah I guess ANH TKs were all over I did a little digging here and there was a shot of a squad from what appeared to be right out of the film and the brows were all over the place. None of them appeared to be in the same spot.

• Like 1