Mutant Models TK Armor

Hey guys and gals,

I was browsing FB and saw a post by "Mutant Models" showing the armor kits they offer. Everyone thought the kits looked neat but they just look.... Off to me... Would there be any way for approval in one of these as an ANH TK? NOT THE HELMET BUT THE ARMOR..

----------------

Thanks,

Mike M

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Without sounding too blunt, that looks quite rough.

For example, it looks like what should be cover strips are moulded in to the limbs. The helmet is certainly far from accurate. The rest looks too 'square/sharp'.

Maybe check out the threads on here about vetted vendors. Could save you a lot of cash and frustration down the line. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna have to agree with Dan. The helmet is off , the shoulder bells are too big . Looks like the arms are the same mold for left and right, shins also. Just to name a few things that stand out. You would not gain approval with this armor I think. Your better off spending your money on something that is vetted. Already approved.  Most bargain basement armor is priced lower because they are having trouble selling it. Because it is 2nd rate,...... or 3rd.

You will actually save money if you are looking for 501st approval by going with the vetted armor.

It's a shame you know. Because someone actually put a lot of work into making these molds. It's just that they are not accurate.  They need to get a hold of some accurate armor then make some molds while having something good to look at.