TK-21340 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS) [751]

Name: Edit for privacy

• Armor = Rs Prop Masters (TK ANH STUNT)
  • Helmet= Rs Prop Masters
  • Blaster= Hyperfirm E-11 (HfX)
  • Height = 5'10"
  • Weight = 172 pounds lbs
  • Boots = ImperialBoots
  • Canvas belt = Imperial Issue (Rob Kittell)
  • Hand Plates = Rs Prop Masters
  • Electronics= n/a
  • Neck Seal = Darman's Props
  • Holster = Darman's Props

Front

4mk2wXD.jpg

Back

ciP8gDy.jpg

Left - Arms raised

z7nHN9R.jpg

Right - Arms raised

Zwa7MnB.jpg

Right Side Detail - Arm raised

xon7XEL.jpg

Left Side Detail - Arm raised

UlqWAJ5.jpg

Abdomen Details

z456Juw.jpg

Sniper Knee

iUB5p3j.jpg

Knee Rivet

cDJusVw.jpg

Knee Rivet - other side

3kIt6TJ.jpg

Action Shot

rJp9NyN.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

zGLSutZ.jpg

NKY8Njg.jpg

ifalzF6.jpg

80GCq6Y.jpg

Interior Strapping

RYJFLdY.jpg

b8ftLPt.jpg

Helmet - Front

1Fnvaph.jpg

Helmet - Side (Right)

ffQQoYa.jpg

Helmet - Side (Left)

ydOShdW.jpg

Helmet - Hovi Tip Detail

1KoIrNh.jpg

Helmet - Lens Color (backlight)

nn9x5Xv.jpg

Helmet - Inside

xenYd1P.jpg

Helmet - S Trim

uIL4msN.jpg

Blaster Left

sM3ljVw.jpg

Blaster Right

3hgjVP3.jpg

Blaster (D-ring)

RuF1NyJ.jpg

Neck Seal

0k1slUp.jpg

Thermal Detonator - Back

aNRuPm1.jpg

Holster Attachment

BLbCoPH.jpg

Edited by p0intblankk

Looking sharp, Joe!  Always great to see a nicely built set of RS...  You should be pretty much golden for EIB, and I hope to see your Centurion submission soon after!  If I could make a few suggestions for that, it would be to check the connections shown in the first pic below.  Very easy fixes to be sure, and it's the little details that make the difference.  The other thing I am wondering about is the back of the snap on your chest plate, (pic 2).  It looks really wide, and it may be the camera angle but it also looks white.  This is another easy fix, brother.

The last thing is the rivets on the thigh ammo pack.  It's difficult to tell without seeing the back (inside), but what sort of rivets are those?  If you should need to change them to split (bifurcated) rivets or single cap rivets let me know (via PM) and I will send you some free of charge.

Again, great job, brother, and I see an EIB badge under your name soon!

Side note:  You listed you hand plates as being supplied by RS propmasters.. those were actually made by me, LOL.

FTbw0Ov.jpg?3  BIv6DFR.jpg?3

• Like 1

Hey Joe welcome, Sly or myself will be with you shortly brother. While you wait please remove the paint from the right ab snap as mentioned by Joseph. Please also post an interior photo of the thigh to ammo pack connection.

Thank you

On 8/14/2017 at 11:32 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Looking sharp, Joe!  Always great to see a nicely built set of RS...  You should be pretty much golden for EIB, and I hope to see your Centurion submission soon after!  If I could make a few suggestions for that, it would be to check the connections shown in the first pic below.  Very easy fixes to be sure, and it's the little details that make the difference.  The other thing I am wondering about is the back of the snap on your chest plate, (pic 2).  It looks really wide, and it may be the camera angle but it also looks white.  This is another easy fix, brother.

The last thing is the rivets on the thigh ammo pack.  It's difficult to tell without seeing the back (inside), but what sort of rivets are those?  If you should need to change them to split (bifurcated) rivets or single cap rivets let me know (via PM) and I will send you some free of charge.

Again, great job, brother, and I see an EIB badge under your name soon!

Side note:  You listed you hand plates as being supplied by RS propmasters.. those were actually made by me, LOL.

FTbw0Ov.jpg?3  BIv6DFR.jpg?3

Thank you! Very easy fixes indeed, I really appreciate the suggestions. Should be able to adjust the straps on all those connection points. I do have the single cap rivets, here are the requested pics.

This was sanded, wouldn't come off either way. Even with tape got a little bit of the armor, should be easy to buff out before the next troop. Let me know if you need the kit on for this and it cleaned up. 

FqIa30q.jpg

Here is a pic of inside the thigh ammo pack rivet.

BtVoG5O.jpg

10 hours ago, illusionz_09 said:

Only thing to add is make sure you paint the rivets on the ammo pack on your knee white. 

Hey David,

The insides are not painted white but the outsides are, paint doesn't like to stick to those rivets. I can paint another coat? thanks for the suggestion!

3 hours ago, p0intblankk said:

Hey David,

The insides are not painted white but the outsides are, paint doesn't like to stick to those rivets. I can paint another coat? thanks for the suggestion!

When painting rivets, I always suggest roughing up the heads with some fine grit sandpaper (220) and giving them a quick wipe before painting.  This gives the paint something to adhere to.

35 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

When painting rivets, I always suggest roughing up the heads with some fine grit sandpaper (220) and giving them a quick wipe before painting.  This gives the paint something to adhere to.

:duim: great advice, works well

2 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Joe one more request before we get started, could we get a photo of the waist belt connections, armor side please.

Thank you

Will do as soon as I get home from work later!

Thanks for the input on sanding those rivets and feedback everyone!

Hey Joe welcome and thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Beautiful job on your armor, the classic RS is hard to beat. It's a beauty:duim:. Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted. Andrew and myself are pleased to announce you armor displays all the necessary components to qualify you for Expert Infantry. Congratulations :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
As you know as we get to the higher levels of accuracy we look a little deeper. In this section we'll review observations made by either your fellow troopers or Andrew and myself. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple minor areas to mention one being the Hovi tip interiors should be white. This could be a simple photo issue, it's just hard to tell. 

Hovi.jpg

Reference photo

Hovi%20tip.jpg

Another area worth mentioning is the back plate to kidney gap. Not a huge deal but there should be little to no gap here. Tightening the strapping between the two should resolve the issue. 

back.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If we had further suggestions or requirements to specify in preparation for your Centurion application we would mention it here. Good news, we have nothing to add at this time. Excellent job on your build. You're garrison and the empire should be proud :jc_doublethumbup:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-21340 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS) [751]
7 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Joe welcome and thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Beautiful job on your armor, the classic RS is hard to beat. It's a beauty:duim:. Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted. Andrew and myself are pleased to announce you armor displays all the necessary components to qualify you for Expert Infantry. Congratulations :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
As you know as we get to the higher levels of accuracy we look a little deeper. In this section we'll review observations made by either your fellow troopers or Andrew and myself. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple minor areas to mention one being the Hovi tip interiors should be white. This could be a simple photo issue, it's just hard to tell. 

Hovi.jpg

Reference photo

Hovi%20tip.jpg

Another area worth mentioning is the back plate to kidney gap. Not a huge deal but there should be little to no gap here. Tightening the strapping between the two should resolve the issue. 

back.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If we had further suggestions or requirements to specify in preparation for your Centurion application we would mention it here. Good news, we have nothing to add at this time. Excellent job on your build. You're garrison and the empire should be proud :jc_doublethumbup:

Woo! Thanks Tony, should be seeing my EIB in the near future!

EDIT: Centurion not EIB....

Edited by p0intblankk