darthcue's ROTK build (jimmiroquai)

darthcue

• 2 months later...

How did you attach your belt? I'm looking at some velcro at the very front and magnets at the sides, but I'm not sure about the very back as it goes over the back plate, it can't be too snug and I'm not sure what it should attach to. Do you have any pictures of your armor from behind?

• Like 1

How did you attach your belt? I'm looking at some velcro at the very front and magnets at the sides, but I'm not sure about the very back as it goes over the back plate, it can't be too snug and I'm not sure what it should attach to. Do you have any pictures of your armor from behind?

I attached my belt using velcro... what do you mean picture of my armor from behind?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iā€™d just like to see how it sits over the ab/kidney and back plate.

07e545f00f86b4baa6ab9950873961bd.jpg
Please donā€™t mind the upside down thermal detonator....

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

i don't get what you mean by estimating the bottom of my back plate with the bottom of the ab/kidney surround??? The back plate is attached using velcro and it sits fine.

• 8 months later...

April 2018? Big Deal, where are the updated pics on what you have been working on? I need to see some progress here brother, the Empire needs you.

I have made some progress. Almost everything is painted although I may want to do some touchups in the spring. I am reworking my strapping as I had started out with a harness but have slowly switched everything over to being attached to the ab surround and suspended from the chest & back plates. I need to adjust the strapping that joins the butt and cod and then I think I'll be ready to test fit again. I just haven't had the free time lately.Ā :(

• Like 1

I have build updates of my armor like the corrected abdomen armor, the shoulder bridges and updated helmet... i will post pictures soon!

• Like 1

Well crap I just realized I posted the question to Dave and not to Ted; however, I think my question was valid to the both of you and you both have answered so I guess its all good. Ok so lets get some updated pics guys and get y'all approved. We need more ROTKs out there. On a side note, I am thinking of doing a Rogue One racing shirt or T-shirt or hockey jersey so be looking for a feeler thread in the Rogue One section at some point.Ā 

Ā 

Ted I would like to see the shoulder bridges and the changes you made. I will be doing my first pour for the rubber shoulder straps tonight.

Ā 

Be well brothers and happy new year.

• Like 2

Well crap I just realized I posted the question to Dave and not to Ted; however, I think my question was valid to the both of you and you both have answered so I guess its all good. Ok so lets get some updated pics guys and get y'all approved. We need more ROTKs out there. On a side note, I am thinking of doing a Rogue One racing shirt or T-shirt or hockey jersey so be looking for a feeler thread in the Rogue One section at some point.Ā 
Ā 
Ted I would like to see the shoulder bridges and the changes you made. I will be doing my first pour for the rubber shoulder straps tonight.
Ā 
Be well brothers and happy new year.

Shoulder bridges are not yet started bro

Your rubber shoulder straps is very exciting!!!