Greetings from Wisconsin!

TKSisu

Hello everyone! I'm a life long Star Wars fan, resident of Packer Land and am now, through a series of fortuitous circumstances, the VERY proud owner of an Anovos, TK kit! While I'm not new to costume making, I've never made anything quite like this and am SUPER excited to start. I've been scouring the forums and chatting with some local TKs for any helpful tips on this build and if you have any advice, I'm all ears! 

Rambling aside, it's nice to meet you all and I can't wait to start making this life long dream come true!

~TK Sisu

Welcome to the FISD!

I'd check out UKSWRATHS build thread. He shows in detail all the steps for assembly to Centurion.

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

Hi Liz and welcome to FISD!  Congrats on you armor purchase.  Anovos is a very nice set that can reach the higher levels of Expert Infantry and Centurion with not too much added effort.  Please start a build thread when you are ready to move ahead.  This way we can follow you along on your build and offer advice when requested.  Have fun and good luck!

Hello and Welcome to FISD

I think many Anovos kit owners upgrade their kit into next level more easy especially if you following  UKSWRATHS build thread.

you reseacrh here about level 2 and 3.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/113-advanced-tactics/

Hello and welcome to FISD! As a few have already said, do some research before you start and gather those needed tools and accessories.  I look forward to seeing your build! :salute: