Gloves:  Trooperbay

Electronics:   Fans by Ukswrath

Neck Seal Type:   Darman zipper type

Ammo packs:  Anthony Bailey

T21 aiming sight:  spOOL68

Shoulder Pauldron:  Jay Parsons

Helmet trim: S type Gas Pump Heaven

Underbody suit: Champion Varitherm and Microfleece

HWT Backpack:  Based on design by Ukswrath and Just Joseph (modification using Bavarian Autosport oil pan)

7yAjD3P.jpg

a0PsQyr.jpg

OUjOJ0Y.jpg

q2s3ZM6.jpg

TGq78mx.jpg

PoCEZEP.jpg

UBXMkhh.jpg

JKuOfv0.jpg

sidClO4.jpg

HUuB38e.jpg

gcGBKlY.jpg

ReQyaGq.jpg

cFtu7Rf.jpg

k3s7Y6R.jpg

i2MPAJf.jpg

uIzKxOO.jpg

It4chQM.jpg

hznJppC.jpg

VU1jDny.jpg

ix3yocn.jpg

s8fqNM6.jpg

A9BUOPW.jpg

NjtWdDv.jpg

N8UwcCl.jpg

iBVXUiL.jpg

ki4VamU.jpg

cK7RDVI.jpg

zuS8Ixa.jpg

WhR7EcG.jpg

eXddM56.jpg

SLMStZX.jpg

hLa6kCd.jpg

TYC7Zx2.jpg

WefwQIS.jpg

rn5pXDl.jpg

pR816UK.jpg

0vuKeBo.jpg

vVuBVBK.jpg

BTH6KfD.jpg

vJGdVT5.jpg

JsIzrGL.jpg

TNtCHyT.jpg

73Hoft8.jpg

RuuInhm.jpg

sMh4inw.jpg

6X1qqsg.jpg

otmsjPq.jpg

q66yU7U.jpg

hpZ5eu7.jpg

Sl1lRqd.jpg

gG25l4L.jpg

30ooyfd.jpg

mzP2oJK.jpg

Next shots are before weathering, but provide more detail on individual armour parts.  

mnOQ5FZ.jpg

y1VJrsw.jpg

dvnA4Ov.jpg

WOW, Jim!!!  Outstanding job on that HWT my friend.  I'm glad to see that you didn't go overboard on the armor weathering.. (sometimes less is more)!  This should be an easy pass, and then onto HWT Centurion.  (A small club indeed).  The only tiny thing I could recommend is to hit that awesome pack with some weathering as well.  I did this by using some silver spray paint and a 2 inch wide dollar store paint brush (disposable).  I sprayed a bit at a time onto a paper plate, dipped the very tips of the bristles in, and used a "dry brush" technique to highlight it on the corners.

Hey Jim looking good brother. Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. I agree with Joseph the pack could use a bit more weathering, frankly the pauldron and blaster could stand some also. Anyways throw more dirt on it and post a couple more photos and we'll get added the the elite force, HWT :jc_doublethumbup:.

Ok so weathered up (down?) my pauldron, T21 and backpack, pictures attached.

Tony, do you need a set of shots of me fully kitted, or will the individual pieces/parts do to cover the weathering update?

See attached.

Thanks!

oqDKIOu.jpg

JWiODcG.jpg

jYZkjAD.jpg

rmLbtx0.jpg

2vX1JjU.jpg

caqtObC.jpg

6PfEbKk.jpg

Kp7snBw.jpg

GdSEk0h.jpg

FP3YxOO.jpg

2Tm1x1R.jpg

ImCnRcN.jpg

aZTsmY4.jpg

tTo0Yi0.jpg

Hey Jim good to see another HWT shooting for the higher ranks. Thank you for your HWT EIB application. Let's take a look shall we.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Beautiful job on your armor and backpack build, and that T-21 is a beauty:duim:. That being said, all the required submission photos have been posted. Andrew and myself are pleased to announce you armor displays all the necessary components to qualify you for Expert Infantry. Congratulations :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
As you know as we get to the higher levels of accuracy we look a little deeper. In this section we'll review observations made by either your fellow troopers or Andrew and myself. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few minor areas we'd like to mention, starting with the helmet, great job on the build BTW. As you know the HWT is a Battlefront character and even though we don't have the clearest of screen shots the CRL is based off the ANH Stunt armor. With this armor the Hovi tip interiors are white. We're recommending you paint these. 

Hovi.jpg

Reference photo

Hovi%20tip.jpg

Moving down, though not a huge deal the vertical Ab button plate appears to hang over the raised area and should be inside it. A little trimming should bring it into spec.

button_1.jpg

Reference photo

ab%20crop.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
And in this section we prepare you for Centurion. The only areas of concern here are the helmet decals which the Centurion CRL states: For level three certification (if applicable): Tears/traps are hand painted or use decals that emulate hand painted (with correct ANH TK details). That being said since they're peeling off there's no better time than the present to replace them with ones more accurate.

decals_1.jpgdecals%202_1.jpg

Reference photos

Hero%20tear.jpgHero%20rear.jpg

And finally keep in mind at Centurion there's to be little to no gap between the Ab and Kidney. 

ab%20gap.jpg

That's it. Again, very nice work on your build and hope to see you at Centurion. :jc_doublethumbup:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-12638 Requesting Heavy Weapons Trooper EIB Status (RT MOD) [APPROVED]