Disney Sells Armor

That's sort of what I was implying, without recommending one over the other.  I've never handled an RS suit though so I can comment on the quality of the plastic or it's durability.  I do know there's no way in hell you're getting parts for Anovos, despite numerous claims over the last 2 years that it's "coming soon", just like that EU warehouse.

Essentially if you like Anovos for the asthetic reasons, then an RS will look very very similar.  Though if it's for "licenced" reasons then in the UK it's not a copyright issue either, so whilst not licenced it's also not a copyright breach here.

22 hours ago, Daetrin said:

I would also say that RS is pretty easy to work with if you need a replacement part, etc. and even if the price were par, I echo everyone else on RS being the way to go.  Not knocking the ANOVOS guys, but unless it was much less money, you just get more with RS.

I have no preference of who to buy from. The original intent of these thread was to help people get a better deal on ANOVOS through Disney. I still consider myself a NOOB at all of this. I would consider RS but they do not have first order stuff. At the same time I do not have a budget for a kit anyways lol!

The ONLY reason I have an Anovos kit is because I was able to get it at the Tier 1 level (

If I was buying another one right now, I'd go with RS or WTF for the customer service and spare parts factors as price no longer sets Anovos apart... and the unpredictable shipping dates are ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I'm heading to Orlando this week and was going to stop in to check out prices and information on a FOTK if possible. Someone who recently bought a Vader helmet there told me if you have Disney Chase Visa card you can save another 10%. He originally waited 9 months from Anovos, cancelled it, went to Disney, re-ordered through them and got it in 8 days.

On 9/22/2017 at 1:21 PM, greatsave9 said:

Thanks for the info. I'm heading to Orlando this week and was going to stop in to check out prices and information on a FOTK if possible. Someone who recently bought a Vader helmet there told me if you have Disney Chase Visa card you can save another 10%. He originally waited 9 months from Anovos, cancelled it, went to Disney, re-ordered through them and got it in 8 days.

yea the Disney visa gets you only 10% off. You cannot combined the discounts. The max discount is 20%. I believe the FOTK is $1800 but it comes with everything, except blasters.