Twnbrother Build with Dday, FieldMarshall, Aaron, T-Jay, SWPropman and more parts

Twnbrother

This morning I started installing the sound cards in the Blue Snaggletooth Hengstler.  Perfect fit.   All I gotta do now is trim wires for the connection to the power source. 

I hot glued the number cylinder and the sound boards so they stay put 

cozHF2L.jpg

O1Qq55T.jpg

kTKJ4Oj.jpg

gfjJxd4.jpg

aAgUcBB.jpg

• Like 3

Nope,not a hijacking.  

Your Tramp is simply amazing.  I will be buying your blast fx and scope reticle to put in Chris’s  (Fieldmarshall) kit when it is in production. I had the pleasure of visiting Chris at his shop in South Carolina.  Super nice dude.   

The work you did with Brian (bullhdogProps) on fitting the scope OLED in the hollow resin  M38. Wow!!!!   I was following the progress.  

I am glad to support you and your products. 
Thanks for the kind words bro, it's always nice to be appreciated ;)
  • Like 1

Nope,not a hijacking.  

Your Tramp is simply amazing.  I will be buying your blast fx and scope reticle to put in Chris’s  (Fieldmarshall) kit when it is in production. I had the pleasure of visiting Chris at his shop in South Carolina.  Super nice dude.   

The work you did with Brian (bullhdogProps) on fitting the scope OLED in the hollow resin  M38. Wow!!!!   I was following the progress.  

I am glad to support you and your products. 
Thanks for the kind words bro, it's always nice to be appreciated ;)

4 hours ago, tennantlim said:

I am in awe of your electronics work. Looking forward to the completion of your build. 

Thanks. I am trying to do this as simply as possible. I think my total cost of electronics is under ten bucks.   But 60 hours of “fun” trying to figure it out.  In the end I want the bolt to be able to be pulled back.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twnbrother said:

... In the end I want the bolt to be able to be pulled back.  

Will be interesting to see this part of the mod Mike. When I add electronics (BlastFX) on my doopydoos build, I will see how to keep the pulling of the charge handle functional. Will you be doing this as well, or even better, have the exposed bolt pull back along with the charge handle?

• Like 1

OMG Mike! The sound system you put together for that price is crazy cool. Wow. I am impressed. I bought some sound cards a long while back but got frustred trying to figure out how to have the lights trigger with the sound. You have proved it can be done with some homework and not spending a ton of cash. I might have another go  at this. Thanks for sharing the videos too!

On 11/27/2017 at 1:13 AM, Bulldog44 said:

OMG Mike! The sound system you put together for that price is crazy cool. Wow. I am impressed. I bought some sound cards a long while back but got frustred trying to figure out how to have the lights trigger with the sound. You have proved it can be done with some homework and not spending a ton of cash. I might have another go  at this. Thanks for sharing the videos too!

Thanks Brian.  It’s been a lot of fun trying to figure out a cheap easy way to do this.  I have went through many different parts and pieces trying to get the combination right.  One thing I can’t figure out is why the stun is turning purple. I might have some wire  crossed. It doesn’t happen with the fire.  I kinda like the look.  

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Twnbrother said:

The opening bolt works like a charm  No interference with the electronics.

THAT was indeed the problem on my build. Very happy to hear it worked for you and looking forward to your next update.

By the way, I love the paint chips on the bottom of your folding stock. :D Looking so real.

• Like 5

Just now, T-Jay said:

THAT was indeed the problem on my build. Very happy to hear it worked for you and looking forward to your next update.

By the way, I love the paint chips on the bottom of your folding stock. :D Looking so real.

Thanks for the complement.  I used your technique.  On the base coat I used several different shades of silver/gray/rust/black... leaving just specks of paint.  Then when I removed the latex I just dabbed black wash in the spot.

• Like 3

Hey Mike, you kept your promise to complete the build by Sunday ;)

Congratulations on this achievement! :jc_doublethumbup: Your blaster not only looks excellent, you also managed to combine the movable bolt with the electronics! Hats off to your work, man. I really hope you will have a lot of fun with this outstanding blaster. Like Dan already said, a little video clip would be the cherry on the cake. :D

• Like 2