Jenga's FOTK Build (Jimmi kit + Anovos helmet)

Jenga

https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-243546-Standard-Spray-Grip/dp/B001KZC7K0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505821355&sr=8-1&keywords=spray+paint+gun+attachment

Something like this might help with spray paint. I got something similar for when I was spraying my shore. Saves your finger and easier to work with imo

7 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-243546-Standard-Spray-Grip/dp/B001KZC7K0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505821355&sr=8-1&keywords=spray+paint+gun+attachment

Something like this might help with spray paint. I got something similar for when I was spraying my shore. Saves your finger and easier to work with imo

That's a great idea! Do you know if it works with these cans? This white matches better than the other rustoleum white so it's what i've been using. the whole head part comes off but do you think the attachment is universal?

1613f34c-c7bc-44d8-b893-8f8caaf94ffa_300

37 minutes ago, heartstopper85 said:

no idea, I used that type of can before and just used it as is. But I was only doing a small pilot helment

It was fine at first, but the nozzle clogs very easily and spits paint every once in a while. Incredibly frustrating.

Edited by Jenga

It was fine at first, but the nozzle clogs very easily and spits paint every once in a while. Incredibly frustrating.

Yep...that one you gotta keep clean for sure. I wipe it every few sprays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update!

Got my boots and gloves from Imperial Boots not too long ago! It was exciting to get the handplates on them and finally have a 100% done piece :D

mvtGIlK.jpg?1

I've also been painting and clear-coating quite a bit. Right now the pieces that are 100% painted and cleared are the shoulders, the hands, the knees, the thermal det, the cod, and the ab. The chest I'm being super picky with the paint finish on, but it's almost ready to be clear coated!

NoeKZcf.jpg?1

f9w4NCW.png

Edited by Jenga
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looking Great!  

On 9/19/2017 at 7:18 PM, Jenga said:

Oh and BTW for this one,  I actually pulled the stupid cap off that can and took a nozzle from the 2X line, drilled out the nozzle with a 3/32" drill and fitted perfectly on the Universal can.  Now is sprays perfectly and without any splatter. Hope this helps. 

Edited by First0rder

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/11/2017 at 2:35 PM, Jenga said:

Got the new aerator in yesterday from VaderPainter Studios. Much better than the plastic

2Osq0DA.jpg?1

Did you do anything special to install this? It looks great!

Thanks!!