Phasma meets TK -11 at the Stollery Children's Hospital

Soulart

That's great news Soulart! Btw, it was amazing to hear that you went to personally see this kid outside of official events. This, THIS is why we're called "Bad guys doing good." We comfort those who are discomforted when facing illnesses that are potentially life threatening. 

Give Declan a hi for us will you?
I shall. I promise.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not crying.
You're crying!

Great to hear he is doing better Teresa!
:jc_doublethumbup:
I am crying. Our youngling is back in hospital.

Such a beautiful story of hope Teresa, and you are the epitome of what the Legion stands for. I'd be lying if I didn't say this made me shed a tear. Wonderful work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Big squeezing hugs to you sir xoxo

I had made secret special arrangements for Declan to join us at our Expo specifically for our Sunday StormTrooper shift. It was to be a surprise for our Garrison, as the original D-Clan members were there, and I hoped to have him join us for our Fire Squads first marching together. The first time he wore his armor.
His mother called me as I was driving to the Con crying, to tell me that Declan was readmitted. My heart sunk. :(
I was prepared to skip our yearly bash to go visit him, but he was not allowed visitors.
He was released days later, to be readmitted now again. This time there's no projected release as of yet.
Each time he goes back, is affecting his mental health so negatively.
I need to plan a trip there... in whatever armor he wishes to see. Maybe set his up for him.
My brother has planned a surprise for him... Hmmm. Maybe this needs to happen now.