Not a little short for a Stormtrooper....

Greetings from the great Northern country that is Canada :)

I am currently a few days out from completing my TK (AP) and thought this introduction was severely overdue... it has been a 4 month process to get where I am now and I really couldn't have done it without the invaluable information here. Many thanks to those who have taken the time to post and share their experiences because in turn, you have made mine 1000 times easier thus far. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have been apart of the legion handling for one year and couldn't resist being on the sidelines anymore and cannot wait to be an approved member and to walk proudly beside those who I have been watching over throughout cons and events in 2016.

It has been a tough build... I am 5'8 and 110 pounds... making the armor fit properly while keeping it extremely accurate and proportional has caused me to lose sleep, but it is looking pretty awesome thus far.

Centurion is goal... been having a hard time finding the appropriate rivets for the kidney and ab plate, and am terrified to tackle the infamous AP sniper plate, but no task it to big for any one of us on here.

Here is to the next few days of building, to everyone on here that has been so kind to help and to all the future good things we are preparing ourselves to do!

Cheers to all,

Tara

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD Tara! Glad to hear you're almost done. JustJoseph sells the rivets you need. Great job aiming for Centurion!

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

• Like 1

Hi Tara and welcome to FISD!  It's great to hear you are ready to join us in costume. It is so much fun!  Like a Randy has said, justjoseph seeks accurate rivet sets in the for sale section. They are excellent. I hope to see you at Centurion soon!  Have fun and good luck!

• Like 2

Welcome Tara. Glad to see you are shooting for Centurion. TK's look their best at that level! Feel free to post a build thread as there is a whole community of TK's here to help. Plus we love to see pics!!

:duim:

• Like 1

HELLO :)

There is something so exciting coming onto this website to interact with other troopers.

Thank you for all the advice and well wishes. Joseph is the fan fav, so I reached out to him this morning to get the rivets. Excited to have them here as they are the last few things I need to reach my goals...

I attached a photo here of my progress from the beginning of last week. I glued the shins and thighs over the last two days so no more tape!

Tara 

trop.jpg

• Like 3

Congratulation on your approval. Good luck to your journey to centurion.

Sent from my M631Y using Tapatalk