TK-1636 "Highway"

Registering for The Master Armorer Program.

Troopers Assisted:

1. TK-4912 Tim 

2. TK-9492 Issac

3 .TK-9113 Jeff

4. TK-9729 Michael

5. TK-13031 Gabe

6. TK-31709 Craig

7. TK-99421 Justin

8. TK-32478 Mike

9. TK-69937 Jay

10. TK-21340

Edited by TK1636
  • Like 1

TK-1636 "Highway" assisted me with my TK build (ATAWorks ANH Stunt), helped me qualifiy for EIB and Centurion. Also helped my wife complete her Scout build (Studio creations).

Edited by Mordsith
  • Like 1

Mike spent more time on my armor than I think I did. I'm a bigger trooper so that presented many challenges for Mike. We got to EIB and that was mainly because of Mikes patience with me. He's not only good with the specs of the suits. He's a great motivator as well.

• Like 1

Mike (Highway) Culp is the fastest at assembling armor. You give him a day with your kit, he'll have it done or close to it. He has helped myself and countless others get into armor. He's the reason our garrison has so much white armor. 

• Like 1

Michael (Highway) Culp helped me with not just one, but 2 kits, because of his skills at putting together armor i am not only an MEPD Deployed sandtrooper, but also a Stormtrooper Centurion class.

in my opinion he is the best armor maker in Arizona, becouse of his skills my dream of being in the 501st are a reality.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TK-1636, Michael "Highway" Culp, also assisted me with my TK build (ATA Works ANH Stunt).  I would not have joined the 501st without his promise to help fit and assemble virtually all aspects of my armor.  In addition, he paid great attention to the details and helped me qualifiy for EIB and Centurion.  He clearly has a passion for Star Wars armor and lives the 'Troopers helping Troopers' code!  He taught me numerous techniques I have applied to other costumes and have further passed along while helping others.  Thanks for all your hours of help Mike!

Edited by TFDarkside

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks so much for all the tracking.  You are on pace to be the first, or among the first, every to receive this award.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have more coming just need them to chime in on here, a lot of the guys I build for don't come onto FISD or don't put in for EIB. I try to build to EIB and Centurion from the get go, some don't want to post and I am fine with that. I started three years ago with my garrison because I wanted more accurate stormtrooper at our events, I never had any desire to post up videos but one of the guys I help got me started and the rest is history. Thank you all for the congrats and I will keep posting up video as long as people come over so I can help them build there kits.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Michael "Highway" Culp, TK-1636,  assisted me with my TK build in Arizona. He assisted me with the process of joining the 501st (DuneSea Garrision--Arizona) and modified the armor to standard. His detail and knowledge in Star Wars greatly assisted me in the process. He put in long hours and got the armor done within a seemly fast period.  Thanks for all your hours of help Mike!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Michael "Highway" Culp, TK-1636, assisted me in every step of my armor creation. From the ground up to the final touches to reach EIB status here and for the Dune Sea Garrisson. I'd like to extend a huge thank you for all his help and assistance! In the time I've known him he's helped others complete countless suits of armor. He's most definitely a Master Armorer. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I happened to find Mike's TK build videos while searching YouTube for a visual reference on my first build. I am grateful that he has made them, as they helped me in spots where I was stuck, or needed confidence when I had none. They are very informative, and I probably would not be where I am at if it weren't for those videos, and help from friends and other Troopers in my area. I would like to commend him all the way from California, not having even met him. Although, I sent him a few emails to ask him some questions, and he kindly replied to each one. Thank you, Mike. Hopefully there will be a day that I can thank you in person.

Best Regards,

Mark

Edited by TK-42134
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, TK-42134 said:

I happened to find Mike's TK build videos while searching YouTube for a visual reference on my first build. I am grateful that he has made them, as they helped me in spots where I was stuck, or needed confidence when I had none. They are very informative, and I probably would not be where I am at if it weren't for those videos, and help from friends and other Troopers in my area. I would like to commend him all the way from California, not having even met him. Although, I sent him a few emails to ask him some questions, and he kindly replied to each one. Thank you, Mike. Hopefully there will be a day that I can thank you in person.

Best Regards,

Mark

I am glad I could help hopefully we can meet up, I will be going to California to Disneyland for the Star Wars park.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TK1636 said:

I will be going to California to Disneyland for the Star Wars park.

When? I have hotels booked up for the entire month of June, still no opening date. I'd like to meet you also Mike

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:33 PM, ukswrath said:

When? I have hotels booked up for the entire month of June, still no opening date. I'd like to meet you also Mike

I'm going to try in Sept, hopefully it will be done and won't be to crowded. On a side not I am going to try and set up another Fireteam shoot in the desert next month.