ANH Stunt Helmet Frown advice needed.

Twenin

Ok so I was getting ready to plastidip my helmet and I realized an error I made when I first got my helmet. Unfortunately I made the newbie error of assuming on the teeth and not looking at reference pictures. As you can see I cut out 10 teeth instead of 8. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on fixing this. I was considering filling the small areas with caulk or molding glue like sugru. Any help is appreciated.

29uoC7Q.jpg

Edited by Twenin

As I was looking for a fix for this I was looking at reference pictures.. I came across this picture in the whitearmor gallery. Does this mean that 10 teeth frowns are considered accurate?gallery_12157_13_138415.jpg

It is fine with 10 teeth cut out in my opinion. Less than half of the original helmets have 8 teeth cut out, with several having 10 or 6 as can be seen in this photo of half-finished helmets outside AA's studio in 1976. That said, I don't have the final say, so better wait until one of the leaders chime in.

U4IDOge.jpg

Edited by troopermaster
  • Like 1