Reno NV First Order Build [Diversity Props]

Reno_Geek

33 minutes ago, Reno_Geek said:

Does anyone have suggestions on how to line the interior of the Husky box? Now that I have a ship date on the armor want to finish it up.

I added some foam pieces to the inside of my trooping box, sides, ends and base, 1 inch thick foam as I had that handy. To keep some pieces in place I just added a dab of E6000.

I also made soft fabric pouches for all my armor pieces to protect the paint, first out of black as I thought it wouldn't show dirt as much, (then realised the dye leaked out, no problems buffed with compound polish) then next set I made out of white polar fleece.

No problem. You box will look 1000% better than mine, I didn’t paint it. Just some minimal padding and some exterior bling (TKID plaque and some aluminum plates from our local R2 builders).

• 6 months later...

So been a long time since I posted anything here. Anovos has taken to long to get things shipped, so I am currently looking at Diversity Props for my Armor. Since it is an option I am going with the TLJ ABS kit they have. The chest and back piece they make for it is all one piece. Here is a CAD of it along with the executioner helmet they have. I am going with the standard TLJ kit. They are going to pull a chest piece this weekend and send over a picture before I pull the trigger.

d599c7389d05acd476a79a28c4f4cc0e.png

34d5df0532f5b900a5a6da99b6f1927d.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a lot of 3D printed parts.

One of the reasons I've held out for Anovos is because KB and Jimmi (and others) have much softer details/asymmetry compared to the film or even pre-production Anovos FO suits, this is the first non-Anovos I've seen that has had nice sharp details.

Can't wait to see it in person.

Me too some day.  I heard that ANOVOS may (or is in the process of) losing their FOTK license, and if so this makes seeing the build even more timely.  I hope you don't mind, but I tagged the thread title to make it clearer as to the make.

1 hour ago, Reno_Geek said:

Any recommendations on where to buy my belt?

Have you checked this thread 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looking forward to seeing the full kit. Incidentally will they be offering the TLJ cod variant?

6 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:
Looking forward to seeing the full kit. Incidentally will they be offering the TLJ cod variant?

I can't wait to see it as well. TLJ was the version I ordered through them. At the time I ordered it they offered both variants. I do not know if that is still the case however.

• Like 1