The new TK bucket

Mr Laws

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an absolutely awesome bucket! i kinda like the idealized versions as im sure if it was possible, that is how the movie suits/helmets would have been. i like the overall look to be screen accurate, like the asymetry, but not necissarily every little bump n dimple. on screen they looked better than they did in person anyway im sure. This is a nice looking helmet and id be tempted to get one if i wasnt about to start a bikerscout!

• 3 weeks later...

Dan,

AWESOME PULL... HOLY SMOKES... my heart... skipping...a...beat... can't feel... toes... must BREATH!!

Just a couple suggestions (according to my opinions):

#1 suggestion:

This "trap-dimple" version is cool for the "gotta have it just as crappy looking as they were on the movie set"-collectors, but I would (IF I were you) also make an "idealized" version without the distracting "imperfections"... believe me, there are PLENTY of Troopers who prefer "idealized armor" over the movie set "crapola-looking up-close" versions.

#2 suggestion:

Send it to me! :P

Huh a bit too much sharp, but in general it is more close to real stormtrooper helmet that these "screen accurate". It is shame to have on superb imperial technology stuff paint drops etc. It looks like every Imperial soldier in SW universe has to build own armor in garage. :) Thanks for photos. Will be some more?

• 3 weeks later...
This "trap-dimple" version is cool for the "gotta have it just as crappy looking as they were on the movie set"-collectors, but I would (IF I were you) also make an "idealized" version without the distracting "imperfections"... believe me, there are PLENTY of Troopers who prefer "idealized armor" over the movie set "crapola-looking up-close" versions.

I totally agree, and am one of those "idealized" version people — as you probably already know because of this.

But this is one amazing helmet!!

I'm interested to see 1) how much it's going to sell for, 2) how amazingly pleased everyone is when they start getting theirs, and 3) how long it takes before I end up with one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see a finished set. This project was to be completed earlier this summer, and before that completed last year. So it's a bit behind schedule...

LOL... if you guys ONLY KNEW how "real life" can sneak up on you... the next thing you know, 2-3 months has gone by and you haven't gotten a damned thing done on planned projects! <_<

This is my first post here... after almost 1-1/2 months!! :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...