The new TK bucket

Mr Laws

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-2416

Been to the www.imperialarmor.net - and under the gallery I found the Stormtrooper section.. Here the pics of the helmet are listed, but also a TK armor... Is this the TE TK armor or?

Ā 

Thanks for clarifying...

Been to the www.imperialarmor.net - and under the gallery I found the Stormtrooper section.. Here the pics of the helmet are listed, but also a TK armor... Is this the TE TK armor or?

Ā 

Thanks for clarifying...

That's the old TE/TE2 armor. I should probably get rid of those pics.

WOW! An accurate, troopable helmet...thats not a recast, made by someone with great skill and attention to detail, who actually delivers product when they say they will...I don't know if the TK comunity is ready for such an anomoly!!!! :) :) :)

Ā 

Nice lookin Tie Pilot model by the way! :)

To buy a helmet, it has to be a blow of heart. Each one forms its opinion and not because one says to him ā€œit's me which makes the best, the most beautiful, more than all the others!!!ā€

Ā 

Very well said Fabien.

Ā 

All I can say is Mr Laws' Helmet is stunning (No pun intended) in its attention to detail, crisp lines, and overall appearance. IMHO I think its what Mr. Lucas would have liked to have seen back in the 70's. True craftmanship.