The new TK bucket

Mr Laws

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats frikken nice. Whens the run start?

Ā 

Dan it looks amazing, when do I get mine???

Ā 

I have already called dibs on one of the 1st ones. I have been waiting about a year for Dan, the perfectionist, to get to this point. For those of you not familiar check out Dan's site Imperial Armor

Thanks guys,

Ā 

It's .06 UV proof ABS so It will never yellow - in case you're wondering. It's actually very rigid and sturdy. No thin spots anywhere. I'm still doing a little tweaking on the mold so give me a week or so and I'll have more pics on my site.

Ā 

Dan

Hi Joe,

Ā 

If you're not aware of the history, I made TE's molds. The molds I'm using now came from 1st generation pulls. I just redefined the lost details.

Ā 

One word Dan:

Ā 

Beautiful!!!.

Ā 

I love your work bro.

We all ready talk about this project, way back around september 2007.

And now its taking shape, i canĀ“t wait to get your new piece of art add in my collection.

Just say when, and iĀ“m there all the way.

Ā 

Thanks for letting us see the pictures, your work are the best of the best.

Ā 

Best regards from here.

Ā 

Rolf ;)

very nice work again!

is the site down? the link isnt loading for me..

Boozel

Ā 

The link just worked fine for me. Just in case the site is www.imperialarmor.net . The Tie bucket pictured with the blue background on his site belongs to my brother, TI9800. Everything is extremely light weight and very durable. Dan's Tie Helmet, armor, and box weighs less then my brother's old helmet. Dan's AT AT Driver bucket is by far the best out there and the detail is incredible. My goal is to own at least one of each of Dan's helmets. Dan's stuff actually feels like you are holding a piece of Star Wars history in your hand.

Dan's AT AT Driver bucket is by far the best out there and the detail is incredible. My goal is to own at least one of each of Dan's helmets. Dan's stuff actually feels like you are holding a piece of Star Wars history in your hand.

Ā 

I'd love to own one of Dan's AT-AT costumes. As for the TIE pilot, amazing!