Height: 171 cm

Weight: 73 KG

Boots maker: RS Props

Canvas Belt: RS Props

Hand plates: Latex RS Props

Electronics: TRamp

Neckseal: RS props

Holster: RS Props

JS0LPRv.jpgqMIyLTJ.jpgmThw5oH.jpgXP6yCUE.jpgh5OqSms.jpgerxWkqm.jpgR4HFDet.jpg3i9iSgy.jpgezU4duE.jpgJW6VyUW.jpgQHKz4Kj.jpgHWisazp.jpgedLAlH7.jpgNil60VM.jpg8EIu0BX.jpgbQgdfwL.jpgweMPF1n.jpgCKeB5bG.jpgzcV30MC.jpgjn1F06s.jpgHk5hTqs.jpgOBUpHEL.jpgmyXejOP.jpgkxEHBH1.jpg9BUlcoy.jpgsC7LptU.jpguyiumDG.jpgKIxVegK.jpg6Kw12AL.jpg8I6Xcyp.jpg4sw2Gl6.jpgTcHFynT.jpgXyxdSWn.jpgOsHWtKr.jpgYIpnsHU.jpgFdFRJQI.jpg

I hope everything is there, can´t see that i missed anything. Otherwise I am sure that my fellow troopers in the detachement will let me know. ( advice and feedback is most welcome)

Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Keep trooping!!

• Like 1

Hi Nicholai, Andrew or myself will be with your shortly. While you wait please provide a close up of the interior thigh ammo pack connection please.

Thank you sir 

Hey You guys, sorry for the late answer, but "family Vacy" is taking up most of my time... as well as a small "last minute troop"

CmQJmmW.jpg

I am the " little white one"

Here are the inside pics

9M6OVQa.jpgCc6aDwD.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Nicholai thank you for your patience and EIB application. Let's get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Thank you for making our job easy:duim:. You armor displays the required elements for L2 approval. Andrew and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple minor areas we'd like to mention. The shoulder bell to chest and back plate gap should be very minimal. Tightening the upper connecting straps should draw them in closer to the shoulder covers reducing the gap.

bell.jpg

Here's a reference photo to give you an idea of what we're looking for.

59603a67dfc5c_Shouldergap.jpg.6f5d750c92d81a87e0e82c789975131b.jpg

Back plate to kidney plate gap. There should be little to no gap here also. A strap adjustment may be in order here.

back.jpgback%202.jpg

Reference photo

Finally, a very minor issue but worth mentioning is the sniper knee lower edge, left side should technically follow the contour of the armor itself, similar to the right side. A minor trim should do the trick. 

sniper.jpg

Reference photo  

4954ba58-dc5a-4d37-ad0f-51396a3921d3.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. The only area of concern is the drop box alignment.  We have nothing to add here. Beautiful job on your build

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-80176 requesting EIB STATUS, ANH STUNT ( RS) [742]