TK5509 Requesting EIB Clearance. RWA. UKG. ANH Stunt [741]

Name: Ross Walmsley

501st ID:  TK5509

501st Profile: https://www.501st.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5659

FISD Forum Name:  Ross8008

Garrison:  UK Garrison

Armour:  RWA

Helmet:  RWA

Blaster:  Sheartech rubber

Height: 5' 10"

Weight:  12 stone 6 lb

Boots:  ISD

Canvas Belt: RWA 

Hand Plates:  ISD rubber

Gloves:  ISD Latex hand guards

Neck Seal:  RWA

Holster:  ISD

Undersuit:  Extreme 2 part

Electronics: trAMP

Hi. its about time i got round to getting myself sorted with you guys :) 

please see the following pics of my 1mm ABS RWA ANH Stunt TK. The kit has had a bit of a battering as im always on the deck or sat in vehicles etc.

Please advise on any extra pictures needed or any mods you require. This is the Standard i require kits to be built to for basic clearance on the UKG

so will be interesting to see your system and standards :) . Hoping to get Centurion after i have sorted the EIB.

cheers Ross, RWA.

UnEKlDn.jpg

cQhkUV0.jpg

PlcBCWl.jpg

fXWU0H0.jpg

VeDtYuC.jpg

BNuj8oB.jpg

lhWQJrG.jpg

ytHYZAI.jpg

xILZ3Uv.jpg

F9iCXjf.jpg

mhpLmVG.jpg

TyQX5or.jpg

niLH1Hv.jpg

7I7JFSp.jpg

oYfzJ7D.jpg

hAgjxq6.jpg

nvh1auH.jpg

Vnz8pAC.jpg

wSrA86h.jpg

f7ZO2cu.jpg

Edited by Ross8008
  • Like 3

Thanks Ross, I should have made my self more clear, we need a photo of the inside of the attachment also. Another question, how wide is your waist belt?

Hey Ross thank you for your patience and EIB application. Let's get you approved. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Beautiful job on your build:duim:. Your armor meets all EIB requirements. Andrew and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple minor areas to touch on here, starting at the helmet. Though not a huge deal we're suggesting you either release the air bubble under the right tear decal or maybe replace it all together, giving the area a cleaner look.

trap.jpg

Though not bad keep an eye on the Ab to Kidney gap it should be under 1/2 for EIB and 0 for Centurion.

right%20kidney.jpgleft%20kidney.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpgcool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg

Thank you for providing the cloth belt measurements as requested. Upon further review the ammo belt itself appears too wide. We're suggesting you remove all but roughly 1/8" of the upper and lower return edge just outside of the ammo boxes. Take a look at the reference photo, there should be minimal material in this area. 

belt.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_162657-crop.jpg

While in the area we notice the drop boxes look a bit too wide. It may be a photo think but they shouldn't be more than 15mm wide, maybe you can double check this when you get a moment.

DB%20width.jpg

Another minor issue is the TD screws should be flat head type. Though this won't affect any levels of approval we're recommending you replace them with the correct screws when convenient. 

TD.jpg

Reference photo

TD%20clip%20screws.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. The only area of concern is the drop box alignment. The CRL states: 

For level three certification (if applicable):

Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

This is an easy fix, if you glue the drop box straps to the waist cloth belt you shouldn't have any more issues with alignment.

fXWU0H02.jpgBNuj8oB2_1.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

Welcome again to EIB and fantastic job on your build :jc_doublethumbup:. Hope to see you at Centurion. 

• Like 2

• ukswrath changed the title to TK5509 Requesting EIB Clearance. RWA. UKG. ANH Stunt [741]

Thank you very much :) . a great start to my Thursday :) . No problem on the mods as i will be looking at Centurion now :) . 

The Tears are hand painted and this lump was added into my mould like the originals. as you have noted it is a bit big so this is now amended in my new helmet mould :) .

No problem on the side gaps, this armour has had a bit of use so the elastics have stretched. i will get them shortened.

I will get the belt trimmed back nice and tight to the ridges.

I can confirm that the drop boxes are 15mm.

I will get the black screws swapped for flat head.

I dont know what my drop boxes are doing there as i always insist people move them to the end :) . i will get them sorted.

thanks for your comments everyone :) . i will get the adjustments done, get some more photos and then have a go at Centurion :) .

cheers Ross

• Like 4