[227] TK-85421 Q's Troop Log - Permission to Share

O.K. Glen, I've been following this thread since you started it and I gotta' ask....  Between trooping, building, and your contributions here, when do you find time to sleep?  :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justjoseph63 said:

O.K. Glen, I've been following this thread since you started it and I gotta' ask....  Between trooping, building, and your contributions here, when do you find time to sleep?  :D

You think I’m bad, there’s a thread on main boards with a couple of guys who have completed 100 troops each in a calendar year, our garrison usually tops at @ 60 :blink: I’ve gotta move to the US :laugh1:

If it wasn’t for trooping I’d doubt I’d still be around, been on a knife blade for a while, I love wearing the armor and seeing those young faces smile, keeps me going and it’s good to give something back to the community :duim:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I’ve gotta move to the US :laugh1:

And we'd love to have ya', so get that passport ready!  Might be kind of pricey to ship all those costumes over, though, lol.  We have around 250 + troops a year here in the Makaze Squad, so you you could definitely stay busy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

We have around 250 + troops a year here in the Makaze Squad, so you you could definitely stay busy.

WOW 

9F5FCC71-8493-4168-A797-037FD3AC5846.jpeg

• Like 3