Help Anovos armor getting scared.

So I received my anovos stormtrooper armor about a month ago counted all the pieces and everything looked good and was accounted for so I been working on it In My living room with regular lighting not bright day lights or out door lights. Well just awhile ago I took a picture of it to show my friend and and noticed it looked off white. I sent my pic out to my friend and to another person and both said it looked nice but one said I thought the armor was white it looks cream color. So I took it to a different room and it does look off white. My helmet looks bright white tho. Is this normal? Or did I get a bad batch from anovos? I'm going to upload pics. 

Anovos armour is a pale cream colour, certainly when viewed in certain lights.  Other makes in a straight ABS will be close but still a touch whiter.  Acrylic Capped will be a lot more white.  This will vary by supplier though.

Non of what you shows alarms me at all, the TKKittle belt will always make this stand out.

You won't notice any of this in a line with other troopers.

• Like 1

This is a good example:

34498620902_d145a83530_z.jpg

Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

There's, I think, Anovos, RS, RWA capped, RWA ABS, and maybe a TM in this line up.  Only really the capped one stands out and even then only becuase you are looking.

• Like 1

Actually,  the off white looks good to me. The bright white kinda looks a little not right next to the off white. That could just be because there is only one bright white one.

Still the off white looks real good, to me anyway.

• Like 1

You're good to go, nothing to worry about.   I'm an ANOVOS Centurion and you will see very slight differences in shades of white between different troopers but that's fine.   

• Like 1