Hero-build for Centurion (hopefully) (APPROVED) [TM]

TheSwede

Helmet completed! And I don't know what's up with the camera, but the helmet looks way better "live" ...mr TM(troopermaster) did stunning work in replicating the movie, truly spot on!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

JeVfJND.jpg

Edited by jedha-trooper

Helmet completed! And I don't know what's up with the camera, but the helmet looks way better "live" ...mr TM(troopermaster) did stunning work in replicating the movie, truly spot on!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:
JeVfJND.jpg

Hiya,
Looking great!!

Regarding what you said about the photos, I find that when taking a picture of a TK bucket, it helps to take a step back and zoom in a little. That might sound weird but, I think it’s closer to how the human eye sees things. Whenever I took pictures with my iPhone, the proportions always looked a little different to how I saw it. By taking a step back and using a little bit of zoom, even digital zoom with an iPhone, it looks much better (to my eye).

Great build btw - good work, Trooper. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Hiya,
Looking great!!

Regarding what you said about the photos, I find that when taking a picture of a TK bucket, it helps to take a step back and zoom in a little. That might sound weird but, I think it’s closer to how the human eye sees things. Whenever I took pictures with my iPhone, the proportions always looked a little different to how I saw it. By taking a step back and using a little bit of zoom, even digital zoom with an iPhone, it looks much better (to my eye).

Great build btw - good work, Trooper. :-)

Aha? I'll try that when it's time for EIB, thanks for the tip :duim: and..thanks:)

2 hours ago, jedha-trooper said:

Finished the interior for safe travel:)

LecW42n.jpg

Sigh, another thing that looks better than mine.  I really need to get with it.  Which brand of cart is that?

21 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Sigh, another thing that looks better than mine.  I really need to get with it.  Which brand of cart is that?

Well thank you again Sir:salute: and it's a 25 gallon Husky, everything fits like a charm:jc_doublethumbup: except the helmet ofc:smiley-sw013:

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Awesome work trooper, congratulations on approval

2 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Many congrats, Daniel. :-)

1 hour ago, Benny22 said:

It was great to watch your progress, congrats on the finished build! emoji3.png

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :salute: Long live the Empire:smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jedha-trooper said:

Thanks Christine:salute:  now on to EIB and then Centurion:smiley-sw013:

Should be an easy journey for you! :D

• Like 1

made a little video just to test how everything lines up during a walk:smiley-sw013: and..the noise wasen`t that bad, mostely sqeeking from the shoes but as the nerd I am I just had to ad some music:D test went well I think but I could do with i little more practise to make it look more "natural"^_^

• Like 1

made a little video just to test how everything lines up during a walk:smiley-sw013: and..the noise wasen`t that bad, mostely sqeeking from the shoes but as the nerd I am I just had to ad some music test went well I think but I could do with i little more practise to make it look more "natural"

Looking great. :-)

For a split second, at around 48 seconds I thought “is he gonna do a backflip”? Lol

• Like 1