retracted

jcgavlik

Unfortunately it does happen from time to time, there can be many reasons why, sometimes it is personal issues and are away from email/social media, sometimes there is a backlog in orders, sometimes supplier issues, I'm not trying to make excuses for whoever it is but I suggest trying to contact them once again. If they are on Facebook try there, as well as email and private message, a lot of suppliers are on forums.

I have had an issue myself in the past, I just kept sending messages via email and posted on their Facebook until I finally got a reply. It is hard but try to keep if civil, it doesn't help to escalate things even with the frustration you have.

Did you pay with paypal, if so could you start a dispute?.

Good luck and I hope it is something that will work out for you soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jcgavlik said:

Anyone know what to do about a seller taking payment then refusing to send product or respond to messages

over the period of a month?

He stated 5-7 shipped after payment but has taken the money and disappeared.

Yes,one of our vetted sellers

Thanks,

Hi John.  So there is one thing I can tell you about this hobby and that is do not always believe people's estimated ship times.  Even people who are "vetted", have a proven track record, or anything of the sorts.  There are many reasons why products get delayed.  I have had numerous situations where I finally got my product many days after the quoted shipping times.  After a while you just learn that you will get them when you get them.  If they are vetted or a person who has a proven track record you can be certain that you WILL get your product. 

Having said all this, the one thing that has always bothered me is if something is going to be delayed then please just send me a quick message and let me know that.  Of course after I did say this to one of our "vetted" vendors in the past the response I got was, "well you have to understand that my mailbox on here is always full.  If I sat and always responded to everybody all of the time then I would never have time to actually make the product."  And I guess I can understand that to a degree as well.

So if anything, I would say it's unfortunate that you have not received your product in a timely manner and I understand the frustration of not having any response to your messages but you will certainly get your product.  I just had one of the most frustrating times dealing with a vendor for Tie Armor that anything stormtrooper related that I have dealt with has been a walk in the park.

• Like 2

Thanks for the response.I understand what You are saying and am doing My best to be patient but when a guy says "Yes,I have Your payment and will ship tomorrow" and then refuses to ship or respond,I can't really see someone trying to defend or justify his behavior. I have made many purchases here and experienced

delays at times without feeling like I was being jerked around.If someone can be so quick to open an email that contains a payment then they can open their email to

respond when they're a month late on shipping.This dude was very easy to get in touch with until he got paid!

Thanks again for Your response