Looking for a First Order armor

Chances of this are slim to none for $350. I'm still under an NDA regarding my First Order, but I can safely say I've put in well over $2k between the armor kit, undersuit, gloves, boots, accessories. 

I don't think there are too many vendors out there working on the kit/armor, so that drives the pricing up. 

In my shopping around for various kits, the entry point seems to be around $500 for anything with a helmet and hard armor. I'd estimate $850 for a completed TK with boots, strapping, under suit and around $1200 for my planned FOTK build.

If you're building on a budget, I'd recommending checking the sales boards here and on the main 501st site for either older kits or a b-grade. First Order will be hard to find though, regular storm troopers, biker, Tie pilot and clone troopers tend to pop up fairly regularly though.

• Like 1

You cannot get white armor completed for $350.  The newer the armor, the more demand for the armor, the more expensive.  I recommend buying the parts slowly.  First buy the shoes for example, then the gloves, etc.  This will put you in the right direction and you will feel invested.  It makes it that much easier to save up for the more expensive parts like armor, assuming you have the income.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:21 AM, Angry Kylo Ren said:

Hey guys, I am looking for a professional-made First Order Stormtrooper armor with a full set including helmets, gloves and etc. with under about $350 since I am on a budget. Can anyone point me to a website that sell a set like I just described?

There is zero chance that you will find a fully-built, professional-quality set of First Order stormtrooper armor with all the trimmings for that price. Add a zero to the end of your asking price and it's doable - provided you can actually find one for sale.

As a data point, I built my Anovos FO kit over two years ago, it is one of the original "Alpha 75" prototype kits sold to members of the 501st Legion as part of the marketing lead up to the big TFA reveal at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim back in April 2015. As a rough estimate, with all the accessories and upgrades I've done I have at least $3k into it right now.

• Like 1

The lower your price point, the more you should plan to do on your own.  Honestly, at that price, you can't even get the hard plastic let alone all the soft parts and hardware.

If you're not looking for 501st approval, I'd suggest looking into Pepakura.  I've seen a few sets of free FOTK files.  It's not something that's difficult to do, but it does take time and patience.  It can also allow you to spread out the cost over time.

Good luck.