Build Party OR Assistance

Hi All. I finally have all my pieces (except neck seal) and tried everything on. I know I forgot thermal detenator for pic.It seems that some fittings I want tighter and to be more comfortable, etc. How can I locate a "armour party" in the Toronto,. ON area. So, I can get on. With my certification.  Any image.jpeg.4fd393dbe1d663bf566c270e2e01154d.jpegfeedback would be appreciated. Thanks 

In its present state as shown in your photo, your kit will require a lot of fitting adjustments prior to submission for approval. The best thing you can do is to sign on at your local garrison's forum - that's where local events such as armor parties will be advertised.

16 hours ago, Burnhard22 said:

Hi All. I finally have all my pieces (except neck seal) and tried everything on. I know I forgot thermal detenator for pic.It seems that some fittings I want tighter and to be more comfortable, etc. How can I locate a "armour party" in the Toronto,. ON area. So, I can get on. With my certification.  Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks 

We can also help you out, Ben.  I suggest posting up some close up photos,  including your ab/chest plate area, shoulder bells and thighs/calves.