**Topic is closed thanks**Help/Advices regarding armor alteration-Orlando area

Hi everyone,

I am just helping a friend here who has submitted his application to join 501st as stormtrooper but his pictures got rejected a few times due to armour issues. He lives near Orlando Florida. Can anyone recommend who can help him looking into and altering his costume? Thanks.

Edited by Starwarsbunny

He should be able to get help from his local Garrison. Have him post for some assistance. Lot's of TK's and gators in Florida.

• Like 1

Yes, he needs to join the Florida Garrison forums and ask for local help. Alternatively, he could start a build thread, post his photos here, and we can provide feedback as well.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Starwarsbunny said:

Hi everyone,

I am just helping a friend here who has submitted his application to join 501st as stormtrooper but his pictures got rejected a few times due to armour issues. He lives near Orlando Florida. Can anyone recommend who can help him looking into and altering his costume? Thanks.

What part of the Orlando area is he in?  I am willing to help, so please ask him to PM me.  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/profile/22112-justjoseph63/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjI5OTkxLCJpZF8yIjo1NTY4Mjl9

• Like 1